Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne has to be careful about his legacy

Comment

It needs to be his last Carter album and potentially his last album period. Dude is washed and every project he's dropped in the last 3-4 years has made no waves or noise.

Funeral, Trust Flop Babies, The Shit Before the 6...all flops. Both musically and in terms of sales. I've moved on to listening to other artists like Jid. Can't listen to Wayne no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
        It needs to be his last Carter album and potentially his last album period. Dude is washed and every project he's dropped in the last 3-4 years has made no waves or noise.

Funeral, Trust Flop Babies, The Shit Before the 6...all flops. Both musically and in terms of sales. I've moved on to listening to other artists like Jid. Can't listen to Wayne no more.
        Funeral did pretty well especially with no crazy marketing behind it but you are 100% right Wayne need to retire after Carter 6 because his music is not hitting like it used too plus his team is not helping at all

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post

yes they flopped but did you personally like the music on them?

Comment

Ain’t no more Carter albums

Comment

nigga needs to get a good promo campaign sorted and drop c6 this summer

Comment

I want Tha Carter series to be ongoing forever. Even posthumos Carter albums.

Comment

Working...
                X