X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: These last couple Wayne features and songs have been WEAK lyrically

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    u have too much free time
    You have 1000 posts in this forum since Dec 2010 and I have 119 since October and I have too much free time?.............right

Comment

Originally posted by nkflier23 View Post
      CAn you really talk about anybody being a new Wayne fan? Nigga look at your bio thing on the side

Fav Song
      La La La

Fav Album
      Tha Carter IV

Fav Mixtape
      Tha D3/C3 leak

Your favorite song is La La La? That filler track from Carter 3? Your favorite album is Carter 4? An album that hasn't even come out yet? Your favorite mixtape is DEDICATION 3? The worst mixtape Wayne has made to date?

Come the fk on wit that reckless ass sht lmfao. You claim to listen to "lyrics" and yet you think
      "Automatic, leave 'em dead in the living room
      Get it, leave 'em DEAD in the LIVING room"

and

"Fuck all these niggas, and tell them bitches to kiss my ass
      I put that pistol to his head And tell that nigga to have a blast"
      are good lines..............................

Nigga get the fk out my thread, you are a plain and simple dick rider that just heard Wayne when he started gettin big wit Drought 3.
      He clearly means the C3 leak....................... (See, I can put a ton of periods after what I type too) Considering the C3 song is La La, not La La La. Anyway, that's all I have to add to this thread. Obviously nobody here can respect anybody else's opinion.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

CAn you really talk about anybody being a new Wayne fan? Nigga look at your bio thing on the side

Fav Song
        La La La

Fav Album
        Tha Carter IV

Fav Mixtape
        Tha D3/C3 leak

Your favorite song is La La La? That filler track from Carter 3? Your favorite album is Carter 4? An album that hasn't even come out yet? Your favorite mixtape is DEDICATION 3? The worst mixtape Wayne has made to date?

Come the fk on wit that reckless ass sht lmfao. You claim to listen to "lyrics" and yet you think
        "Automatic, leave 'em dead in the living room
        Get it, leave 'em DEAD in the LIVING room"

and

"Fuck all these niggas, and tell them bitches to kiss my ass
        I put that pistol to his head And tell that nigga to have a blast"
        are good lines..............................

Nigga get the fk out my thread, you are a plain and simple dick rider that just heard Wayne when he started gettin big wit Drought 3.

no. no. no. d3 meanin drought 3. i agree d3 sucked fuckin ass.

and yes one of my fav songs is lallalaa from the c3 leak. ive listenin to wayne sense lights out. im from new orleans.

i bet u dont know half the songs wayne has put out do u?

and u deff dont know what ur talkin about at all. i change my sigs every other week. ask anybody. and yes they are good lines.

and dont fuck with my future conclusions nigga.

dont get me started on what good songs are. u dont know shit. u say u not a dick rider, buuut guilty speaks first

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        He clearly means the C3 leak....................... (See, I can put a ton of periods after what I type too) Considering the C3 song is La La, not La La La. Anyway, that's all I have to add to this thread. Obviously nobody here can respect anybody else's opinion.
        it is. lightin up la la la? sum shit like that

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
          no. no. no. d3 meanin drought 3. i agree d3 sucked fuckin ass.

and yes one of my fav songs is lallalaa from the c3 leak. ive listenin to wayne sense lights out. im from new orleans.

i bet u dont know half the songs wayne has put out do u?

and u deff dont know what ur talkin about at all. i change my sigs every other week. ask anybody. and yes they are good lines.

and dont fuck with my future conclusions nigga.

dont get me started on what good songs are. u dont know shit. u say u not a dick rider, buuut guilty speaks first
          Ok first of all I could hardly read half of wdf you just said and second of all nigga TRY ME I've heard close to EVERY Wayne song in existence and I know when the niggas has duds and when he has heat. I am not that much of a dick rider that I'll deny it.

Wayne has yet to make another feature as good as Hustle Hard, the closest he came was Money In My Pocket. The rest have been from average to garbage

Comment

money in my pocket is jus as good as all the street bangers..

all we have is feats.

c4 is not out yet dumbass. you dont know if good or bad is coming out.

he hasnt put one song sayin how jail was or life problems etc.

c4 will show this, hes remixing shit he doesnt half to go hard for a song thats not his.

and u havent heard shit.
            put the songs from wayne that are ur fav. or'good to u'

Comment

Agreed with OP for the most part.

Hustle Hard, Money In My Pockets, John, & Ballin' are the only post-prison songs I actually listen to... The rest are pretty weak.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Ok first of all I could hardly read half of wdf you just said and second of all nigga TRY ME I've heard close to EVERY Wayne song in existence and I know when the niggas has duds and when he has heat. I am not that much of a dick rider that I'll deny it.

Wayne has yet to make another feature as good as Hustle Hard, the closest he came was Money In My Pocket. The rest have been from average to garbage
                if you heard close to all songs Wayne done then please name all songs he has with Nikki, your just like the guy on youtube saying Wayne got no songs with meanings, and you say Wayne got no storytelling songs, let me introduce you to 2 songs that is storytelling by Wayne that you haven't heard: Trouble & Murder

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  if you heard close to all songs Wayne done then please name all songs he has with Nikki, your just like the guy on youtube saying Wayne got no songs with meanings, and you say Wayne got no storytelling songs, let me introduce you to 2 songs that is storytelling by Wayne that you haven't heard: Trouble & Murder
                  Lol wtf is your post even about? Can you tell me where the OP said Wayne has no songs with meaning or songs that story tell? This thread is obviously just about his last few songs/post-prison songs.

And does knowing what songs Wayne and Nikki have done together show that he has heard all Wayne songs? He said hes HEARD almost all of them, that doesn't mean he has all of them on his computer and can just go look at his iTunes and see their songs together. I can say honestly honestly I've heard almost every Wayne song as well, and I only know of like 3-4 songs off the top of my head that shes on with Wayne. But I've probably heard them all. Your whole post was invalid.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i kinda agree, i mean wayne is my favorite rapper, but im not gonna lie he hasnt been as good as he used to or as good as he should be. I havent really been feeling his post prison stuff besides hustle hard and money in my pocket. But i also still think theres hope with c4 if not we always have his old stuff to listen too

Comment

You have 1000 posts in this forum since Dec 2010 and I have 119 since October and I have too much free time?.............right
                      Not even post count...but u typing essays on this hoe. And with a topic only a troll like THP would agree with. Im sure he's posted here *not even gonna look*

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Wayne's on auto pilot until his album drops

Comment

John was lyrically weak
                          The JLo song was average
                          Ballin was weak
                          That Porcelain Black verse was terrible
                          This past song with Gudda Gudda was GARBAGE compared to how Wayne does on songs with Gudda Gudda

I really hope that what people are sayin isn't true and that Wayne is falling off
                          Wayne already fell off. Its just a matter of time till his versus are worthless and no one will even want them on their singles. Sadly I see people still thinking hes on the same level he was back in 07-08. I thought that the versus dropped during Lil waynes incarceration were bad, but this new shit is horrible.

Comment

Working...
                          X