• Show
Clear All

Re: These last couple Wayne features and songs have been WEAK lyrically

Originally posted by nkflier23 View Post
    John was lyrically weak
    The JLo song was average
    Ballin was weak
    That Porcelain Black verse was terrible
    This past song with Gudda Gudda was GARBAGE compared to how Wayne does on songs with Gudda Gudda

I really hope that what people are sayin isn't true and that Wayne is falling off
    John, agreed
    JLo, I liked it...
    Ballin', dope
    PB-song, a lil under average
    Gudda-song, I liked it...
    9 Piece, average
    Grenade remix, dope
    Hustle Hard, dope

And these threads is unnecessary until we've all heard every single song on C4..

Comment

Hustle Hard (Remix)
      Slim Thugg Ft Weezy Fuck you

These are the two hardest Wayne verses in the last year and half tbh.(features)

Comment

Comment

Wtf y'all trippin about? Can't believe I'm on lilwaynehq and people are talking shit bout weezy??? Ya he hasn't destroyed every track he's been on but to say John, ballin, 9 piece, thats what they call me, an so on arent good is bullshit. You guys complain weezy need to go back to his street shit, he puts out street bangers and you guys bitch. If you think Wayne has fallen off just click sign out and don't ever get back on hq.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

i don't care about remixes and features, the C4 stuff is really going HAM (6F7F and John) Hustle Hard Remix has so fucking good Wayne verse

Comment

As long as we have threads that about bullshit and just says, "I'm so happy to be a Wayne fan" or "Wayne has killed every feature" ....we will have the opposite because if you think about it they're practically about the same thing.........When we see useless threads, it doesnt matter if its for Wayne or against him, lock that shit up....
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

his verses havent been weak everybody is just expecting wayyyyyy to much since waynes been outta jail. u should know wayne plays around with his features

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
                  his verses havent been weak everybody is just expecting wayyyyyy to much since waynes been outta jail. u should know wayne plays around with his features
                  they have been weak

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
                    some are good but a lot are weak

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      they have been weak
                      ok, thats ur opinion, the pnly ones that were weak to me were the non hiphop tracks. other then that there just fine, i geuss ill be the only wayne fan in the planet to enjoy waynes music.Shit, fine wit me. But if hes rappin like john and look at me now on C4 then ima be disapointed, i think where all just used to the c3 wayne where he murked rapper ate em uup and spit em out on every single track. Hes a diffrent artist now, rock fucked him up, bt C4 he will become the rapper eater again, not that he wasnt on no ceiling but u all will see.

Comment

i love the new wayne.... more focused. c4 gunna blow up buildings man..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          they have been weak
                          and Mr xclusive i think its just soo funny how u say there weak but Carter 4 and Waynes world are ur favorite album. but i geuss that means u think C4 will be just as good as i think it will be then.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                          i love the new wayne.... more focused. c4 gunna blow up buildings man..
                          me to. i love his voice/flow on fire flame and 9 peice remix. and of course hustle hard.

Comment

Working...
                          X