• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: These last couple Wayne features and songs have been WEAK lyrically

Wayne's on auto pilot until his album drops

thiiiiiiiiiiiis !

Comment

ppl hate on anything these days.. if u like waynes music u riding his dick?? that doesnt make any sense at all lol its all opinion

not everything gotta be lyrical.. lyrical shit released for radio play GETS NO RADIO PLAY lol these features hes on are to bring attention to the artist so they can blow up.. since when do you turn on the radio and hear a crazy lyrical song that they play non stop?? lol i never do here in NY.
      Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
        Wayne already fell off. Its just a matter of time till his versus are worthless and no one will even want them on their singles. Sadly I see people still thinking hes on the same level he was back in 07-08. I thought that the versus dropped during Lil waynes incarceration were bad, but this new shit is horrible.
        Da fukk is a versus? and this moron is allowed to have an opinion^ ? lmao

Serious answer to this thread tho: All his verses are fire. The only way u dissapointed is if u an insecure dweeb probably going around reading what his haters think and its influencing you. For a nigga like me who just likes music, I'm enjoying the hell out of this run he's doing right now. End of topic.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

I gotta be honest, I kinda agree with the OP...

Ive enjoyed all the street bangers he has dropped recently especially Ballin'.... he just has straight swagger on it

BUT in comparison to 07 08...there is no comparison....

BUT THEN AGAIN...this has been said a gazillion times.

I would like to see him SNAP the way he did on "Best Thing Yet"

If you guys haven't heard that, listen to it and I think you will understand what the OP is saying.

Comment

I totally disagree yo.

D4! C4!
            LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

best thing yet aint shit.......

Comment

"I ain't talkin fast,

you just listening slow..."

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                  Wayne's on auto pilot until his album drops
                  ^most intelligent thing said in this thread so far, everyone needs to chill out. His features that are coming out now are just as good as the ones he was on before C3 dropped...anybody see a pattern?
                  Last edited by thayes3; 04-05-2011, 01:41 PM.
                  My picture should be in the dictionary; next to the definition, of definition.
                  Because repetition is the father of learnin',

And son I know your barrel burnin' but,
                  Please don't shoot me down...

Comment

Originally posted by thayes3 View Post
                    ^most intelligent thing said in this thread so far, everyone needs to chill out. His features that are coming out now are just as good as the ones he was one before C3 dropped...anybody see a pattern?
                    not really

Comment

Originally posted by nkflier23 View Post
                      CAn you really talk about anybody being a new Wayne fan? Nigga look at your bio thing on the side

Fav Song
                      La La La

Fav Album
                      Tha Carter IV

Fav Mixtape
                      Tha D3/C3 leak

Your favorite song is La La La? That filler track from Carter 3? Your favorite album is Carter 4? An album that hasn't even come out yet? Your favorite mixtape is DEDICATION 3? The worst mixtape Wayne has made to date?

Come the fk on wit that reckless ass sht lmfao. You claim to listen to "lyrics" and yet you think
                      "Automatic, leave 'em dead in the living room
                      Get it, leave 'em DEAD in the LIVING room"

and

"Fuck all these niggas, and tell them bitches to kiss my ass
                      I put that pistol to his head And tell that nigga to have a blast"
                      are good lines..............................

Nigga get the fk out my thread, you are a plain and simple dick rider that just heard Wayne when he started gettin big wit Drought 3.
                      fuck your ass for venting nigga get on my level i melted ww2 metal balls for a jaqcuzi case close lock thread

Comment

^most intelligent thing said in this thread so far, everyone needs to chill out. His features that are coming out now are just as good as the ones he was on before C3 dropped...anybody see a pattern?
                        Slap your self if you really believe that...
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Yup. Sweetest girl, all those pop features, fall out boy features..

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                          Slap your self if you really believe that...
                          Y should he? U acting like wayne was at his very best with those features lmao they were pop features n shit.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X