Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: These last couple Wayne features and songs have been WEAK lyrically

Originally posted by stoopid View Post
    dont mean to get on you or anything but why are you so over emotional every damn time you post? you seem like your always mad when someone's not praising weezy like he is a god or something damn dude no offence but a grow a pair sheesh!
    He's just speaking the truth bro, real talk. ChrisBLawyer is my nigga

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Originally posted by stoopid View Post
      dont mean to get on you or anything but why are you so over emotional every damn time you post? you seem like your always mad when someone's not praising weezy like he is a god or something damn dude no offence but a grow a pair sheesh!
      "stoopid" post

Comment

Haha I don't see why niggas is trippin.
        John= that tracks a fuckin banger and he killed it.
        Ballin= if you think that sucks then fuck you, the verse was hard no homo
        Red nation = not even gunna front Wayne sounds like a bitch, but the track was solid so I ain't trippin
        9 piece= again, fuck you if you think the song sucks
        That's what they call me= was solid, not anything special, beats fresh as hell though
        We back soon= currently one of my favorites, not sure why cuz it's not lyrical but it's awesome
        Get it through yalls head, this is a new Wayne, not c1, c2, c3, no ceilings, INAHB Wayne, but its c4 Wayne.
        Idgaf what you think this album gunna be classic, Wayne knows EVERYONE is counting on him with this album, if your disappointed with it, I'm dissapointed with you

Comment

C4 is a new form of C2 flow

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
            C4 is a new form of C2 flow
            That doesn't even make sense. C4 flow is c4 flow. C2 flow is c2 flow. They almost kinda sound similar. But not really

Comment

I think the best bet is just to wait for the Carter IV before jumping to conclusions.
              "Call my guns jumpers cause my bullets just leapin' to em."

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftley View Post
                I think the best bet is just to wait for the Carter IV before jumping to conclusions.
                Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Working...
                X