Does Wayne have ANY Street Cred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Wayne have ANY Street Cred?

and its also funny how the escalades have no traffic or anything blocking them, from just driving off... then the cops came, and nothing.

.but i pilot with snoop.

Comment

wtf is he talking about
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ImTrill View Post
        New Orleans is a Cutthroat City where niggas will murder yo ass. So it don't matter if the nigga signed his deal at 11, he was still in the city where it's gritty. I can't count how many niggas from the N.O. that rapped in the 90's and still found they dick in the dirt. Just because you rap don't mean shit in the N.O. Niggas is not livin'. You better have yo life insurance so at least yo momma can get broke off. Lil Wayne never shot nobody because he never had to, I believe he will shoot if the need be. Cash Money have goons that will do all their dirty work for them. You never saw nobody fuck with Lil Wayne or Baby, they don't do nothin' but "talk". And as far as Lil Wayne wearing blue flags/flaggin on the wrong side earlier in his career, they don't do the Crip/Blood thing in New Orleans. Never have, never will. Wayne didn't start claiming Blood until he went solo (in particular in more recent years). I believe it's an industry move...and a means of protection by affiliation. People in NOLA would look at somebody like they were crazy if they came around talking 'bout some blue or red. It's not their thing, nor is it Wayne's. It's business. People who see something homo about him peckin' Baby on the lips are probably closet homos who don't know it yet, or just have dirty minds that instantly associate peckin' on the lips with sexuality. Traditions and customs vary from culture to culture, family to family. Keeping traditions alive is cool. People preaching about what is normal kills culture.
        Most powerful words to a Lil Wayne hater?

Comment

I think that both Wayne and Baby both either shot and/or killed someone. Thety both have alot of tears, and if you claim yourself as a 5 Star General in the Bloods, you have to kill at least someone. They had teardrops since the 90's and I dont think they will just put tears all over there face. And if you listen to their older music all they talked about was drugs, guns, and shooting. Also Wayne has a song where he talks about his 3 drops then he goes on to say " why do we have to kill are own kind". I believe the song is Dont Want To See Me Cry.

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
            I think that both Wayne and Baby both either shot and/or killed someone. Thety both have alot of tears, and if you claim yourself as a 5 Star General in the Bloods, you have to kill at least someone. They had teardrops since the 90's and I dont think they will just put tears all over there face. And if you listen to their older music all they talked about was drugs, guns, and shooting. Also Wayne has a song where he talks about his 3 drops then he goes on to say " why do we have to kill are own kind". I believe the song is Dont Want To See Me Cry.
            Wayne said he ain't killed nobody... He's one of the only dude that gets tear drops without killing anyone. He just says it's for loved ones that died.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              Wayne said he ain't killed nobody... He's one of the only dude that gets tear drops without killing anyone. He just says it's for loved ones that died.
              Of course hes not gonna openly admit he killed someone. If you killed someone would you admit it to the world?? Probaly not

Comment

Who gives a rats ass if wayne is a real gang affiliate or not we listen to wayne cuzz of his music not cuzz he bangsss!!!
                "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                  Because Waynes bodyguard didn't get out of one of the Escalades right?
                  His bodyguard can have a life. He doesn't have to be with Wayne every moment.
                  Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                  Of course hes not gonna openly admit he killed someone. If you killed someone would you admit it to the world?? Probaly not
                  Highly doubt he killed anyone. Baby on the other hand......
                  "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                  Guns and stretchers
                  Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                  I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                  'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                  Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                  Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                  X