Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne copying Jay-Z

Originally posted by promethazinefiend View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/?c0lwgngdnml
    rock bottom-pleasure p ft. lil wayne
    Thanks my dude...

Comment

lol at people making videos on youtube just to hate Wayne, that mean he is big rapper, cuz haters only do things like that to the legends and i'm saying again, this is not stealing lines, this is 'follow-up' thing, paying homage to some artists, every rapper is doing this, because they want show respect, so quit bitching, go do your homework or something.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        This guy again
        If you would be a real Wayne fan you would know that he's a big Jigga fan...
        Dr. Carter

he also payed homage to one of Jay-Z's verses at the end of Mr. Carter
        This.. Now, LOCK THIS BITCH UP..

Can't believe ya a Waynefan without knowin' he is a big Jay-Z fan, rofl..

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          This.. Now, LOCK THIS BITCH UP..

Can't believe ya a Waynefan without knowin' he is a big Jay-Z fan, rofl..
          dude be quiet u dont know what ur talking about fool.
          ive been knowing he likes jay-z. this thread has nothing to do with that.

and no need to be locked and it wont get locked. because people are actually expressing there thoughts on here.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by lukii@pl View Post
          lol at people making videos on youtube just to hate Wayne, that mean he is big rapper, cuz haters only do things like that to the legends and i'm saying again, this is not stealing lines, this is 'follow-up' thing, paying homage to some artists, every rapper is doing this, because they want show respect, so quit bitching, go do your homework or something.
          LMFAO nobody is bitching shut up.

Comment

People be hating hard on Wayne like it's their job lol
            Sometimes when your making lines you unknowingly take someone elses line without even knowing it, it's kind of like subliminal messaging.

Comment

Originally posted by lukii@pl View Post

your corny. go have sex or something

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              Thanks my dude...
              yeeeeeeeeeup
              #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                dude be quiet u dont know what ur talking about fool.
                ive been knowing he likes jay-z. this thread has nothing to do with that.

and no need to be locked and it wont get locked. because people are actually expressing there thoughts on here.
                Oh well, as far as I can see, everybody is thinkin' the way I did, so GTFO or express yaself right.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    Oh well, as far as I can see, everybody is thinkin' the way I did, so GTFO or express yaself right.
                    and i have been so u dont know what ur talking about besides starting shit. for no reason at all.

and a few users are not everybody, the only people agreeing with u in the ppl with 10 green sticks.
                    besides marcusgettin and a few other people are actually keeping this on topic.

but yea that video of swagger jackin is pretty tight

Comment

he steals lines... nothing new at all, hes been doing it.

Comment

yea but no one said he was stealing, i ment to say using his lines...

Comment

Whats the point of this thread. Nothing that any rapper is saying right now is "original" but biting a line from a song that came out years and years ago is hardly copying. If you take any verse from any rapper and spent the time to research every line I'm sure you could make a case that the whole song is lifted line by line from other songs. My point is who cares its words and there are only so many combinations...
                          "The Peace Sign Is Just A Trigger And A Middle Finger"

- Lil Wayne (4 My Town)

Comment

Working...
                          X