X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne copying Jay-Z

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
    but yea that video of swagger jackin is pretty tight
    yeah i just posted it to get peoples reactions and watch everybody go on an E-rage.
    some people need to calm down, they act like someone just buttfucked there mom when someone insults wayne
    #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

who cares whats the point yall acting like its gunna kill you.

dont come to the thread then.
      SIMPLE
      GTFO

Comment

and i have been so u dont know what ur talking about besides starting shit. for no reason at all.

and a few users are not everybody, the only people agreeing with u in the ppl with 10 green sticks.
        besides marcusgettin and a few other people are actually keeping this on topic.

but yea that video of swagger jackin is pretty tight
        C'mon, I ain't tryna start anythin' at all..

(btw, this is last time I reply to this thread)

1st off, ya are a rookie on this site and ya haven't seen what we've seen. A bunch of these threads is bein' made and that's why I just write "LOCK IT", cause there is no need for creatin' threads again and again just to discuss/argue again and again..

So stop actin' like the "green bars" is the reason why ppl hatin'. They have that many cause they've been on here for a while and have seen these threads hundreds of time before...

so
        #CutTheBullshit

-and @promethazinefiend, I have no problem with Wayne "stealin'/takin'", or whatever, lines.. I find it pretty cool, so I'm not one of those RAGE-ppl. lol

Comment

Originally posted by promethazinefiend View Post
          yeah i just posted it to get peoples reactions and watch everybody go on an E-rage.
          some people need to calm down, they act like someone just buttfucked there mom when someone insults wayne
          lmao its always like that...

Comment

Originally posted by promethazinefiend View Post
            thank u bro.

people all goin crazy like i unsulted the dude.

i just half to remember that there are alot of

Stans = Wans?
            on this site.
            im just a fan. im not gunna get all sensitive over a thread about someone using lines.
            ppl actin like wayne is there cuzin or brother.

which are the people with 11000 posts and so on.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            C'mon, I ain't tryna start anythin' at all..

(btw, this is last time I reply to this thread)

1st off, ya are a rookie on this site and ya haven't seen what we've seen. A bunch of these threads is bein' made and that's why I just write "LOCK IT", cause there is no need for creatin' threads again and again just to discuss/argue again and again..

So stop actin' like the "green bars" is the reason why ppl hatin'. They have that many cause they've been on here for a while and have seen these threads hundreds of time before...

so
            #CutTheBullshit
            lol a rookie?
            im not trying to be a forum pro lol.

im not gunna look threw 1000s of past threads just to see if i can make this one.

Comment

who cares whats the point yall acting like its gunna kill you.

dont come to the thread then.
              SIMPLE
              GTFO
              Don't feel bad, if you start a thread in which you don't sit on lil wayne's dick people are gonna hate.. It's always like that in these forums they don't really bother actually trying to help you they just love making fun of people who ask questions which could possibly challenge the guy they masturbate to

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec View Post
                Don't feel bad, if you start a thread in which you don't sit on lil wayne's dick people are gonna hate.. It's always like that in these forums they don't really bother actually trying to help you they just love making fun of people who ask questions which could possibly challenge the guy they masturbate to
                this...

Comment

He's just just wondering.. Jeez! Leave the guy alone..

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec View Post
                    HAHAHAHA too good......
                    #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

@LMAO at chrisB for saying we've listened to hip hop for 2 weeks....

you know whats paying homage you fat little troll?
                      when wayne says the you can get through anything if magic made it...Dr kanye west is one of the brightest

If i become a rapper and just started using wayne lines in 5 out of 15 songs ITS NOT PAYING HOMAGE...its just lazy and stealing...

idc if jay z did it too.... HE IS JUST AS GUILTY THEN...there is a big difference between paying homage and straight up jacking a hot line and making it your own.... go on youtube and look it up. Wayne has jacked FULL PARAGRAPHS...the prostitute song in particular...
                      fuck you talking about dumbass

you dont know shit so stfu.

I am a die-hard wayne fan but I call it like I see it, im not going to blindly defend him like your dick sucking ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dukez View Post
                        @LMAO at chrisB for saying we've listened to hip hop for 2 weeks....

you know whats paying homage you fat little troll?
                        when wayne says the you can get through anything if magic made it...Dr kanye west is one of the brightest

If i become a rapper and just started using wayne lines in 5 out of 15 songs ITS NOT PAYING HOMAGE...its just lazy and stealing...

idc if jay z did it too.... HE IS JUST AS GUILTY THEN...there is a big difference between paying homage and straight up jacking a hot line and making it your own.... go on youtube and look it up. Wayne has jacked FULL PARAGRAPHS...the prostitute song in particular...
                        fuck you talking about dumbass

you dont know shit so stfu.

I am a die-hard wayne fan but I call it like I see it, im not going to blindly defend him like your dick sucking ass
                        Calm down B it's not that serious... take a couple deep breaths...

Comment

Jay-Z is kinda Wayne's idol so...

Comment

Working...
                          X