Safe to say 2011 belongs to Wayne??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Safe to say 2011 belongs to Wayne??

2011 will be nobodys year, since we're dying today.

Comment

true lol^
      Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      What are a Drake and J.Cole fanboy doing on a Wayne fansite talking down on Wayne fans?

Do these other artists not have their own fansites? Or is Wayne that popular that even though you despise him u gotta stan him anyway? lol Some of y'alls existence here puzzles me. Oh well.
      this tbh

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        What are a Drake and J.Cole fanboy doing on a Wayne fansite talking down on Wayne fans?

Do these other artists not have their own fansites? Or his Wayne that popular that even though you despise him u gotta stan him anyway? lol Some of y'alls existence here puzzles me. Oh well.
        Are you really that close minded.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
          Are you really that close minded.
          Ofc one can be a fan of Drake, J Cole and Wayne. But I think what his getting at is why peeps gotta note it everywhere that their personal favourite is better than Wayne, hence angering the ones who prefer Wayne over other rappers.

Its indeed puzzling, but I don't mind it as long as you can also make real comments about Waynes music and have something else to say about him than all negative shit and don't always try to bring his C4 hype down. Im not talking about frank but some members seem to be here just to tell us that Waynes C4 isn't going to be succesful, and that does annoy some of our other members, well, atleast it annoys me.

Still telling others off from the forums is not our job, lets leave it to the mods. Btw, other than it being Tunechis year, I hope its going to be a big year for all the other members of YM too, and hopefully we can see the beginning of the T-Wayne album this year.
          Last edited by Nethurrr; 05-21-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

i mean i can't really figure out why two people that supposedly dislike lil wayne so much are two of the forum's biggest contributors. closet hipocrites.

btw, drake has churned out nothing but straight garbage since 2010 started, so i'm sorry we at the wayne forum are staying faithful as wayne fans & waiting with open ears - even if every verse he's released isn't a gem - but at least he hasn't been on straight bitch shit & rhianna singles for a year and a half. drake forgot he was a rapper, obviously.
            http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
            if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Real talk^, but I'm openminded, if Wayne dOes a decent verse I give him credit, peep the Mack song and HHR.

Comment

Real talk^, but I'm openminded, if Wayne dOes a decent verse I give him credit, peep the Mack song and HHR.
                on your pod mate? dOes. And thats just justice, I hope cody n gaurang etc read ur post haha.
                Last edited by Nethurrr; 05-21-2011, 11:39 AM. Reason: trash post by me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post

on your pod mate? dOes. And thats just justice, I hope cody n gaurang etc read ur post haha.
                  Lol yeah, iPod>>, I'm sure they give props as well when they hear a decent verse.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
                    "I get better with time"
                    Lol I'm listening to that song right now

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                    all 3x are pussy ass bitches on the same sandbox.
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                    X