Re: Best Live Performers Ever? (Rap)

^I never said he was the best, just said he>Wayne

Originally posted by robizzle View Post
    Oh you saying that?
    I blinked twice.
    Want a fucking medal.

Comment

Game is not even top 5 best performers in rap.

Lupe>Game. And Lupe is top 5

lol thats so random.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        Game is not even top 5 best performers in rap.

Lupe>Game. And Lupe is top 5

lol thats so random.
        Never seen Lupe live so I can't comment, from What I've seen Game>Weezy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
          So now he "yells" lyrics?

oh ok, cool.
          He doesn't rap them the same way he studio records them. He puts more emotion and screams (Or raps them loudly) them, yes.

And not to mention pretty much everyone of his concerts are the same. I watched video's from the few shows on his last tour. Then they were all the same, with his same fake speeches in between, so I stopped watching them.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            He doesn't rap them the same way he studio records them. He puts more emotion and screams (Or raps them loudly) them, yes.

And not to mention pretty much everyone of his concerts are the same. I watched video's from the few shows on his last tour. Then they were all the same, with his same fake speeches in between, so I stopped watching them.
            Putting emotion is a good thing and most artists major concerts are the same in a particular tour, speeches and all. They rehearse it that way.

Comment

Putting emotion is a good thing and most artists major concerts are the same in a particular tour, speeches and all. They rehearse it that way.
              Damn dude you have an excuse for everything. Wayne raped some chick you'll be like he wasn't getting any and she was nearby, Fude accept he's not the best at Everything.

Comment

I bet half you guys haven't seen anyone else live but Wayne, yet you'll happily say he's the best. Ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                  Damn dude you have an excuse for everything. Wayne raped some chick you'll be like he wasn't getting any and she was nearby, Fude accept he's not the best at Everything.
                  Excuse? I've seen concerts from the best like Michael Jackson (all his tours) to people like Gaga and co. doing it now.

Literally everything is the same besides the city their in for that tour. Thats how major artists do it.

Look, if u wanna think Game is the best go ahead..I wasnt even talkign to u tho.

Comment

Completely wrong. I'm not even replying to you anymore. You find an excuse for anything lol. And too much emotion = raspy voice, running out of breath, etc. So how is that a good thing?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Soulja Boy

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Completely wrong. I'm not even replying to you anymore. You find an excuse for anything lol. And too much emotion = raspy voice, running out of breath, etc. So how is that a good thing?
                        Its not even like Wayne runs out of breath tho or yells without need. Are u talking about Rick Ross?

When y'all are up against a wall u start talking about excuses to shit that's common sense lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                          Soulja Boy
                          His performances are dope tbh.

Comment

Working...
                          X