Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official MTV Unplugged Thread [Live Stream & Discussion]

Originally posted by T-dotClassic View Post
    Nightmares of the bottom, is easily wayne's greatest songs , and probably one of the best songs in the last couple years to be honest. That was amaizng
    Rofl, looooooooooooob, hahahahaha. You made me cry dude. I don't want to be insulted so I'll keep my opinions to myself about this song.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Rofl, looooooooooooob, hahahahaha. You made me cry dude. I don't want to be insulted so I'll keep my opinions to myself about this song.
      he was hyped... shut up

dont even start

Comment

I'm gonna assume that means you didn't like it then? Can't say I'm surprised lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

You're never satisfied with shit are you?

Comment

please just stop coming back to this site all yu do it hate on wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
              please just stop coming back to this site all yu do it hate on wayne
              I don't see no hate, all I seen was Rofl @ that being Wayne's best song.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                I'm gonna assume that means you didn't like it then? Can't say I'm surprised lol
                I liked it don't get me get me wrong but it's not the greatest song in the last few years .
                It was good

Comment

I liked it don't get me get me wrong but it's not the greatest song in the last few years .
                  It was good
                  seems like yu were hating...

Comment

i actually wanna know what u thought about the song..

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      it seems like he was hating tbh

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

i think i saw him at Dallas vs Miami tonite, LOL.

Maybe he didnt watch his own perfomace?

Comment

Working...
                          X