Be honest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Be honest.

Dropping Rebirth, which I was hyped for I thought it would have been good to great, but he dropped a stinker with that album, it doesn't matter if you guys think it is Rock music, it is not it is Wayne trying his best T-Pain impression.

Comment

I dont think the drive/hunger is there like in 07-08

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
        Dropping Rebirth, which I was hyped for I thought it would have been good to great, but he dropped a stinker with that album, it doesn't matter if you guys think it is Rock music, it is not it is Wayne trying his best T-Pain impression.
        So this is not a poll thread, but rather you trying to convice people that Wayne fell of, and if people vote no you attack them. hahaha

Comment

i dont believe he's fallen off, just that i truly believe he's not giving it his best effort anymore on featured songs and such......i'll have to wait for tha carter 4 to see if he still has it in him to give it his all

p.s. cody dope avatar

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
            I dont think the drive/hunger is there like in 07-08
            You can hear it in Hustle Hard and Rollin, kinda in Racks.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
            So this is not a poll thread, but rather you trying to convice people that Wayne fell of, and if people vote no you attack them. hahaha
            I'm not attacking anyone, I am posting my opinion on his music. I just think that it is ignorant to think that Rebirth is a Rock album, no one previously said anything about the album, I brought it up.

Comment

Misunderstood >

Feed me rappers or feed me beats...That WAYNE

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                i dont believe he's fallen off, just that i truly believe he's not giving it his best effort anymore on featured songs and such......i'll have to wait for tha carter 4 to see if he still has it in him to give it his all

p.s. cody dope avatar
                I feel the same way about the effort part and I just hope CIV has at least a few songs that I truly like on it.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                But not like c3. Misunderstood >

Feed me rappers or feed me beats...That WAYNE
                True that was emotional, something I haven't heard great from Wayne since DTW.

Comment

I thought Sorry For The Wait/Rollin' In Deep and Gucci Gucci had it too.

Comment

I'm not attacking anyone, I am posting my opinion on his music. I just think that it is ignorant to think that Rebirth is a Rock album, no one previously said anything about the album, I brought it up.
                    It was a rock album, but you have a point with the T-Paining part. It was both. And tbh, I enjoyed the lyrics on Rebirth. But it definitely wasn't all rock. I wish it wouldhave been, but no.

Wouldhave thanked you if I couldhave.

Comment

This is classic wayne...Hungry/Strong Emotion

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                        It was a rock album, but you have a point with the T-Paining part. It was both. And tbh, I enjoyed the lyrics on Rebirth. But it definitely wasn't all rock. I wish it wouldhave been, but no.

Wouldhave thanked you if I couldhave.
                        The album was produced by Hip Hop producers, that's not rock music.

The lyrics on it are good though, they could have been delivered better though, especially Paradice.

Comment

The album was produced by Hip Hop producers, that's not rock music.
                          I agree, but the album was rockish. All in all it is alternative rock.

Comment

Working...
                          X