X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Since Wayne has Ultimately

Originally posted by jewazi View Post
    He's better off to stickin with 1 thing, (like how MJ shouldn't be playing golf)
    Hes better off doin what he wants tbh
    How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
    Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Lil Wayne + Jazz = would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        Time will tell. Michael Jackson did just about every genre..
        Don't compare Michael Jackson to Wayne, you are being as far fetched here as usual.

And he was talking about Michael Jordan anyhow, but you wouldn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
          Don't compare Michael Jackson to Wayne, you are being as far fetched here as usual.

And he was talking about Michael Jordan anyhow, but you wouldn't know that.
          Are you dumb? Or just allergic to common sense?

Great people, legends, true legends don't stick to one thing. Like Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan etc. Who doens't know MJ played golf? Stupid ass.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

cody shut up

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

Great people, legends, true legends don't stick to one thing. Like Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan etc. Who doens't know MJ played golf? Stupid ass.

baseball to. hehe and its a shame how people get mad that waynes is a diverse artist. whats wrong with iit, seriously. let it be. its not like he stopped rapping. hes experiencing. Stop ur bitchin (Cody)
              The Greatest Basketball Player In The Game Today
              LeBron James
              #UNSTOPABLE

Comment

Oh my, shut the fuck up with that shit, you are the stupidest member on this damn site. Quit fucking acting like you are greater than everyone.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Young Soo Woopa View Post
                baseball to. hehe and its a shame how people get mad that waynes is a diverse artist. whats wrong with iit, seriously. let it be. its not like he stopped rapping. hes experiencing. Stop ur bitchin (Cody)
                Stop coming into my fucking threads and ruining them with your annism.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                  Oh my, shut the fuck up with that shit, you are the stupidest member on this damn site. Quit fucking acting like you are greater than everyone.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Stop coming into my fucking threads and ruining them with your annism.
                  LMAO. im not running it. im lending in my opinion. i didnt know was i runnin shit. Damn im good lol
                  The Greatest Basketball Player In The Game Today
                  LeBron James
                  #UNSTOPABLE

Comment

Thread needs locked.

Comment

Working...
                    X