Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lil wayne vs the Bible

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    He might not believe in the bible but he most likely has read it.
    I just don't see how you don't believe in the bible but believe in god?
    :suprised:
    Maybe because, God didn`t write the Bible?
    Who knows.

That`s like you clowning someone for never stepping foot into a church, I`m sure everyone has their reasoning.

Comment

jus because wayne has read the bible and believes in god and that he died for all of us does not mean that he has to believe in the bible..
      Its not what I'm on it what I do

Comment

Originally posted by weezyhead4eva
        jus because wayne has read the bible and believes in god and that he died for all of us does not mean that he has to believe in the bible..
        :suprised:

Jesus died for us, not God.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
          Originally posted by lasher
          I think he is saying that the bible was written by men, therefore not everything in it may be correct. Men are not perfect and mistakes or miscommunication and the like can happen. It's not that he doubts god or anything, just doesn't put his full faith in the written word
          Damn, good point.
          True, that makes more sense

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
            When your high you say some random shit, and if you cannot tell wayne is always high check out his tours he open it up with 3 things you need to know about me (him) 1. do you believe in god? i do. 2. i aint shit without you so clap for what you created.
            Whats nr. 3 ?

Comment

The bible may have told us to pray but that doesnt mean that he read the bible and began to pray because it says to. We dont always learn from books. Sometimes you are taught things that are never explained exactly where they come from. With that being said, his mother could of just instructed him to pray as a child and thats just what he has come accustomed to doing. Not everyone reads the bible. You dont have to read the bible to know to pray. People tell people to pray all the time. He never said he didnt believe in god. Feel me?

Comment

Working...
              X