Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne VS. Mac Miller +other YM members Fan Conest poll (Via Fuse, VOTE NOW!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne VS. Mac Miller +other YM members Fan Conest poll (Via Fuse, VOTE NOW!)

"I don't listen to music for meaning"

Now that is actually a sad quote. You might as well listen to straight instrumentals then. But I'll keep being my retarded self because I am a fan of music, not just one guy.

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne VS. Mac Miller +other YM members Fan Conest poll (Via Fuse, VOTE NOW!)

LOL @ Lil Wayne Vs. Mac Miller.. that isn't even a fair comparison, Wayne shits all over Mac

Comment

Wayne gettin demolished

Comment

I don't think people are reading that it's which artist has the best fans...not the better artist, not who has the most fans, etc. There are obviously way more Wayne fans out there, but so many of them are just casual fans, and not like us on this forum. Whereas Mac has far less fans, but they seem to all be more dedicated and loyal. Realistically speaking, Wayne should win just the power of numbers. But no one cares about Fuse anyways so it's all good.

Comment

this shit is like

Slipknot vs Brittany Spears

fyi

Fuse is gay cause 3 years ago

they did that comparssion I just said

lol

I don't think people are reading that it's which artist has the best fans...not the better artist, not who has the most fans, etc. There are obviously way more Wayne fans out there, but so many of them are just casual fans, and not like us on this forum. Whereas Mac has far less fans, but they seem to all be more dedicated and loyal. Realistically speaking, Wayne should win just the power of numbers. But no one cares about Fuse anyways so it's all good.
            this

Comment

Working...
            X