Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do yall make so many excuses for wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do yall make so many excuses for wayne?

Most of his features after jail were sub-par at best if you were comparing them to his old shit, yet some of yall like 'he ain't even tryin!'.

SHOULDN'T HE?!

And the sorry 4 the wait mixtape, it went hard no doubt, but it wasn't better than no ceilings in my opinion, but yall like 'well he rushed it!!' When has wayne ever rushed something? Ever? So why would we choose to accept anything from this nigga that is? I don't understand, it's like yall make an excuse for every shortcoming this nigga has, instead of just saying, 'he didn't go hard like he was supposed to'.

Don't come in this thread bitchin, or you will be dealt with. -_-

Re: Why do yall make so many excuses for wayne?

I have never made excuses. I like all of his songs/features since jail except Dirty Dancer (Remix), but, obviously, they don't come anywhere near the songs/features from 06-09.

Comment

wayne is the best rapper alive and everything he does is amazing

:supertroll:

Comment

Twitter

"last MTV link was what yall saw first yesterday....but what was on TV 2day...the new #SHEWILL link will be available shortly"

EDIT: Fuck. I posted this in the wrong place.

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        wayne is the best rapper alive and everything he does is amazing

:supertroll:
        I agree with the bold.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
          Most of his features after jail were sub-par at best if you were comparing them to his old shit, yet some of yall like 'he ain't even tryin!'.

SHOULDN'T HE?!

And the sorry 4 the wait mixtape, it went hard no doubt, but it wasn't better than no ceilings in my opinion, but yall like 'well he rushed it!!' When has wayne ever rushed something? Ever? So why would we choose to accept anything from this nigga that is? I don't understand, it's like yall make an excuse for every shortcoming this nigga has, instead of just saying, 'he didn't go hard like he was supposed to'.

Don't come in this thread bitchin, or you will be dealt with. -_-
          Yeah, and the "old Wayne" never had weak songs or anything. Let me ask you, in which time frame are you putting the old Wayne in? All pre jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
            I have never made excuses. I like all of his songs/features since jail except Dirty Dancer (Remix), but, obviously, they don't come anywhere near the songs/features from 06-09.
            yeah, I liked his features and shit too, but you right, they can't hold their own with the 09 and before era. I'm hyped for c4 like anybody else, but I honestly don't think it's gunna top c3 lol He has to have songs like playin with fire or shoot me down on it for me to even consider it great.

Comment

lirl you will receive a bad reception here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                Yeah, and the "old Wayne" never had weak songs or anything. Let me ask you, in which time frame are you putting the old Wayne in? All pre jail?
                lol Ok you got a point. I ain't sayin old wayne didn't have his slips either, but for the most part, that dude was UNSTOPPABLE. For me, old wayne is 07-09, no ceilings bein his last real drop. I wasn't really around for his carter 2/dedication/hot boyz shit, but he was a beast then no doubt lol. carter 3 was the album I jumped on the bandwagon with. Now tell me how he go from that to IANAHB?! (I hated that shit) And that was supposed to be carter 4? lol After that, he sorta went downhill for me, because I never used to hear him recycle his lines like he is now. (but maybe he's been doing that, I just wasn't paying attention)

Comment

It's really just a matter of opinion. What may be complete shit to you can be greatness to the next person.

I'll admit when I hear a bad verse/song, and sometimes I just won't listen to songs. (The new David Guetta one is an example. Soo Woop with Game too)
                  Some people just have more of a biased opinion because they like Wayne more than other artists.

Comment

Smh .
                    The Greatest Basketball Player In The Game Today
                    LeBron James
                    #UNSTOPABLE

Comment

Damn another pointless ass thread smdh!!!
                      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                        Damn another pointless ass thread smdh!!!
                        Damn another pointless ass comment! smdh!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X