Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single "She Will" [Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single "She Will" [A

lol this shit again

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Re: Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single "She Will" [A

Lolololololololollololololololololol.

You're a dumbass for even posting this tbh.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Wait, so what you're saying is LWHQ is run by the Illuminati???!!!!!!!!!!!

BITBLT..T <- If you can guess these lyrics I'll leak a C4 song.

Comment

Re: Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single &quot;She Will&quot; [A

Funny how people laugh at the video but can't really come up with anything to dispute the video, so they laugh it of....
          Justgettinover.blogspot.com
          Twitter.com/moogaxswagger...I Follow BACKKK
          SONG OF THE MOMENT:http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/87128dc-29405/
          Aim=rayjusppg

New Music, New Artist,

Comment

Re: Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single &quot;She Will&quot; [A

Originally posted by rayjusppg View Post
            Funny how people laugh at the video but can't really come up with anything to dispute the video, so they laugh it of....
            Dispute the video? Um..... It's fucking clothes........... I could wear those and it doesn't mean I worship the devil or the world is ending......

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
              Dispute the video? Um..... It's fucking clothes........... I could wear those and it doesn't mean I worship the devil or the world is ending......
              But if you wore them, no one would pay attention or care. You aren't lil wayne..
              Justgettinover.blogspot.com
              Twitter.com/moogaxswagger...I Follow BACKKK
              SONG OF THE MOMENT:http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/87128dc-29405/
              Aim=rayjusppg

New Music, New Artist,

Comment

The title should be "Weezy Blatantly Promoting UNIF Clothing" tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by rayjusppg View Post
                  But if you wore them, no one would pay attention or care. You aren't lil wayne..
                  How do you know?

But seriously it doesn't matter what clothes you wear It means nothing.

Comment

the nigga prolly is wit that whole illuminati thing lol...not sayin i believe but all these "coincidences" startin to add up i couldnt care less ima still listen to his music

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

LMAO i just noticed Wayne has on that "UNIF" hat with the pyramid in the picture on the sides of this forum

Comment

LOL. Just LOL.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

weezy f baby and the f is for fuckin with satan! belee dat!

Comment

I wore a shirt that shows a triangle and an eye inside it last time all day.

I must be illuminati and have no soul.....

Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X