Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single "She Will" [Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single "She Will" [A

Originally posted by vocker View Post
    I wore a shirt that shows a triangle and an eye inside it last time all day.

I must be illuminati and have no soul.....

well that depends... are you a ginger?

Comment

Re: Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single "She Will" [A

Lol @ the gullibility of people on the Internet.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

I don't know....I don't think the illuminati is all that real because if the secret was that serious, every person that ever spoke of it or tried to would be dead in my opinion. But something is wrong in the industry, even I see that.. Most artists covering one eye and shit, why?? What makes that so cool? Beyonce singing 'run the world' in front of a huge triangle, I mean CMON dude. It's so obvious now that you have to question some things. I'm not necessarily saying I believe in the shit, but I'm not doubting that something like it exists.

Comment

Im in the illumanati too, i also have a unicorn which i ride to work

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepWaterCarter View Post
              Im in the illumanati too, i also have a unicorn which i ride to work
              lol it's stupid yeah, but at the same time, I'm like how can anyone make this shit up? It's too out there, I could never sit down and make up the stuff about the sacrifices and symbols and shit. That's what leads me to believe that some of it may be true, but that's really the only reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost93 View Post
                weezy f baby and the f is for fuckin with satan! belee dat!
                Weezy F Baby and the F is for shut the Fuck up.

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                lol it's stupid yeah, but at the same time, I'm like how can anyone make this shit up? It's too out there, I could never sit down and make up the stuff about the sacrifices and symbols and shit. That's what leads me to believe that some of it may be true, but that's really the only reason.
                How do you think all those fags made youtube videos showing how seriously involved with Satan Jay-Z is. All it is, is just a bunch of idiots with no lives who like to point of all the fucking coincidences but have no idea what the Illuminati ACTUALLY is or who the free masons were. And people who use the tupac excuse most likely don't even understand what he really meant by "Killuminati". There are more bigger problems in this world than the Illuminati that should be focused on, smh.
                Last edited by Lil_Tunechi; 08-14-2011, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rayjusppg View Post
                  Funny how people laugh at the video but can't really come up with anything to dispute the video, so they laugh it of....
                  you want me to dispute it lol lets go....

Wayne says "I believe in God" at every concert .. at the beginning and end LOOK IT UP!

Lil Wayne performed a KILLUMINATI song by 2pac at his mtv unplugged.. that is his highlight. why not perform a jay-z illuminati song.

how to love was inspired by 2 pac song "Changes"

its called Killuminati. They put there symbols around to show it has no power.

Why would Jay take shots at him if they were on the same side?

He went to jail for a year lol illuminati supporters go to jail for that long?

now you dispute what i just said lol
                  or you can just laugh it off..
                  Last edited by @RealDeal_McNeal; 08-14-2011, 01:41 AM.
                  Follow Me on Twitter @iAmQueHefner ---- I Follow back!

^^^^^^^This Wayne must come back

Comment

edit: cleared post, not getting in to this shit, i'll be here all night..
                    http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                    if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Sparky i watched all 250 vids you posted will you tell these ppl lil wayne aint wit it.
                      Follow Me on Twitter @iAmQueHefner ---- I Follow back!

^^^^^^^This Wayne must come back

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                        I don't know....I don't think the illuminati is all that real because if the secret was that serious, every person that ever spoke of it or tried to would be dead in my opinion. But something is wrong in the industry, even I see that.. Most artists covering one eye and shit, why?? What makes that so cool? Beyonce singing 'run the world' in front of a huge triangle, I mean CMON dude. It's so obvious now that you have to question some things. I'm not necessarily saying I believe in the shit, but I'm not doubting that something like it exists.
                        The two men that held press conferences in the 70's claiming to be in it were killed a week later. Penny for your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by @RealDeal_McNeal View Post
                          you want me to dispute it lol lets go....

Wayne says "I believe in God" at every concert .. at the beginning and end LOOK IT UP!

Lil Wayne performed a KILLUMINATI song by 2pac at his mtv unplugged.. that is his highlight. why not perform a jay-z illuminati song.

how to love was inspired by 2 pac song "Changes"

its called Killuminati. They put there symbols around to show it has no power.

Why would Jay take shots at him if they were on the same side?

He went to jail for a year lol illuminati supporters go to jail for that long?

now you dispute what i just said lol
                          or you can just laugh it off..
                          Nigga what? ......

Comment

Working...
                          X