Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Originally posted by Danny M View Post

If he don't sell much first week, I can see Weezy retiring even earlier.
    He'll retire when we're like "Oh No. Don't do that mofucker." He said that himself. He'll retire when he sell 2 mill first week.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Right now, I'm not going to buy the album. Yes, I will download it. Will I buy it eventually? Yes. In the first week? Maybe..Idk. It's time for people to wake up, it's 2011 not 1990. Everything can pretty much be downloaded now a days. God if someone needed oxygen they could prolly get it off piratebay haha, jk. Am I saying downloading it is right? Absolutely not. But in this day in age artist know it's going to be downloaded, no way to stop it! This is why the people saying it will sell a milli in the first week are very very selfish. The only reason he sold a milli the first time was because it was 2007 and downloading was not as big as it is now. I give it 5-10 years and artist won't even put there CD in stores.. truth..

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Also, he won't retire...anytime soon..He loves the game to much.

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
        Right now, I'm not going to buy the album. Yes, I will download it. Will I buy it eventually? Yes. In the first week? Maybe..Idk. It's time for people to wake up, it's 2011 not 1990. Everything can pretty much be downloaded now a days. God if someone needed oxygen they could prolly get it off piratebay haha, jk. Am I saying downloading it is right? Absolutely not. But in this day in age artist know it's going to be downloaded, no way to stop it! This is why the people saying it will sell a milli in the first week are very very selfish. The only reason he sold a milli the first time was because it was 2007 and downloading was not as big as it is now. I give it 5-10 years and artist won't even put there CD in stores.. truth..

preaching to the choir lol

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Comment

Right now, I'm not going to buy the album. Yes, I will download it. Will I buy it eventually? Yes. In the first week? Maybe..Idk. It's time for people to wake up, it's 2011 not 1990. Everything can pretty much be downloaded now a days. God if someone needed oxygen they could prolly get it off piratebay haha, jk. Am I saying downloading it is right? Absolutely not. But in this day in age artist know it's going to be downloaded, no way to stop it! This is why the people saying it will sell a milli in the first week are very very selfish. The only reason he sold a milli the first time was because it was 2007 and downloading was not as big as it is now. I give it 5-10 years and artist won't even put there CD in stores.. truth..[COLOR="Silver"]

Comment

I "steal" most of my music. Almost all of the music on my iTunes (and it's pretty much) is illegal. Some I bought from iTunes and others, from the artist I'm really fan of, I bought a hard copy (Chris Brown, Weezy, Jay & Kanye). Spending �20 (that's $28,77) a few times a year is alright with me. So yeah, I mostly download all the music, but sometimes I also like to buy a CD. I mean, what's better than having the real CD in your hands. I like that
            I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
            Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
            Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
            And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
            I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
              I don't know why your laughing at that? I mean it's not the ONLY reason, but it's one of em. Plus, he was way more popular and at the top of his "prime" then too.. Yes, it leaked 2 weeks early but still fans were more loyal and like I said a lot of people didn't DL back then...

Comment

Explain to me how in the fuck someone going out to buy the album or that just has the hope for it to sell a million in one week is selfish ?

Comment

Plus, he was way more popular and at the top of his "prime" then too
                  no. he was in jail, made so many features, many interviews, mtv unplugged ...

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                    no. he was in jail, made so many features, many interviews, mtv unplugged ...
                    Naw He Was Way More Popular Back Then Sir

In 07 He Had Over 200 Features G

Comment

Niggas broke?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

just because im not buying the album doesnt mean im not a fan? i could care less about his sales im just about his music.. and if i can get it free so be it
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Naw He Was Way More Popular Back Then Sir

In 07 He Had Over 200 Features G
                          true. but it's tha c4. the world waited 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                          X