Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
    Right now, I'm not going to buy the album. Yes, I will download it. Will I buy it eventually? Yes. In the first week? Maybe..Idk. It's time for people to wake up, it's 2011 not 1990. Everything can pretty much be downloaded now a days. God if someone needed oxygen they could prolly get it off piratebay haha, jk. Am I saying downloading it is right? Absolutely not. But in this day in age artist know it's going to be downloaded, no way to stop it! This is why the people saying it will sell a milli in the first week are very very selfish. The only reason he sold a milli the first time was because it was 2007 and downloading was not as big as it is now. I give it 5-10 years and artist won't even put there CD in stores.. truth..

So why didn't the other artists who released an album sell over a milli first week in 2007

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Also, he won't retire...anytime soon..He loves the game to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      So why didn't the other artists who released an album sell over a milli first week in 2007
      Because he sold out and went mainstream and filled the radio's with his terrible autotune songs, and all the little kids loved it.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

This was probably the most retarded thread ever.... Btw I'm not buying it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
          Btw I'm not buying it
          cause you aren't a wayne fan

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

;;This was probably the most retarded thread ever.... Btw I'm not buying it
            No. Actually it's a good thread. Just because you don't have an opinion don't make the thread retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
              cause you aren't a wayne fan
              I'm fine with that

Comment

I'm fine with that
                me too

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                  me too
                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    Because he sold out and went mainstream and filled the radio's with his terrible autotune songs, and all the little kids loved it.
                    If selling out means selling a million...becoming the most popular artist in rap...winning grammies and becoming a legend in this rap game...i guess it was worth it......all of them niggas you guys believe havent soldout will just be remembered as reg hiphop artist....
                    Last edited by Cli-City; 08-21-2011, 05:45 PM.
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      If selling out means selling a million...becoming the most popular artist in rap...winning grammies and becoming a legend in this rap game...i guess it was worth it......all of them niggas you guys believe havent soldiut will just be remembered as reg hiphop artist....
                      How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                      Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
                        What if you werent going to his restaurant, and he would give it to you for free, and the you would got to his restaurant because you liked the food?
                        yeah you right
                        and wayne gives so much free music awesome so if i buy cds it was, is and will be only wayne cds

Comment

Even if we don't buy it, he'll just make a freemix thanking all of us bootleggers anyway.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Working...
                          X