No announcement yet.

Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Lol @ Saying That Stealing From Wayne Is Like Stealing From Your Friend.

News Flash: Wayne Doesn't No, Or Really Care About You... Whereas A Friend Would.

Why Not Hear His Music Before Purchasing It? - You Could Be Wasting Your Money.

Comment

I'm not buying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoelReal View Post
        Where you from man?
        I hate it, here in Europe the prices are way to high. 20 fucking euro's for a CD...
        You must be poor as fuck

Comment

Here's the thing. I'm from Vietnam. Here, buying music don't mean shit. Out of 100 stores, only about 2-3 stores actually have legit copies of actual albums from other countries. The rest of them made bootlegs and sold the shit for like, half a buck. And there are websites that allow free downloading like everywhere.
          Don't say that I don't support Weezy. It's just that here, people tend to support other things that matter.
          Of course, that's a personal opinion. But think of the leaks as a "try first, buy later" thing. If it's good, then people will spend their money on it. If it's not, then no money.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
            You must be poor as fuck
            Why would I? I said I find the price too high for a CD, didn't say anywhere that I don't buy them. Just recently got Wayne's, Game's, Kanye & Jay's and Guetta albums
            I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
            Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
            Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
            And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
            I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoelReal View Post
              Why would I? I said I find the price too high for a CD, didn't say anywhere that I don't buy them. Just recently got Wayne's, Game's, Kanye & Jay's and Guetta albums
              If you think 20� is much you prob don't have a lot of money, that's what I meant

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
                If you think 20€ is much you prob don't have a lot of money, that's what I meant
                Ain't got money to spend on CD's every week, no. I'm just a fucking poor student with a lil job in the weekends. But to call myself "poor as fuck", no. So you don't think €20 is much? That about $28, I think that fucking much. How much do they cost in the US? $10/14 maybe.. (that's just €7 to €9).
                I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
                Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
                Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
                And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
                I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal View Post
                  Ain't got money to spend on CD's every week, no. I'm just a fucking poor student with a lil job in the weekends. But to call myself "poor as fuck", no. So you don't think €20 is much? That about $28, I think that fucking much. How much do they cost in the US? $10/14 maybe.. (that's just €7 to €9).
                  I'm from Holland as well

but you're right it is cheaper abroad, but I personally don't think it's expensive over here

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    The people who ain't buying it, don't you want Weezy to sell a milli first week again

If he don't sell much first week, I can see Weezy retiring even earlier.

But I appreciate what Wayne does for us, so I'll be buying a few copies that first week
                    I personally don't think the album deserved 1mil in a week but w/e. I mean I bought the album don't get me wrong, but this is definitely not Wayne at this best.

Comment

I personally don't give a fuck how much he sells,

when I buy an album it's just because I want the album

Comment

why would i not want to buy his cd? because hes a multi millionaire, and im making 15 grand a year. if i dont buy his cd, someone else will. now stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
                          why would i not want to buy his cd? because hes a multi millionaire, and im making 15 grand a year. if i dont buy his cd, someone else will. now stfu.
                          what the fuck is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                          X