Drake>Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake>Wayne

As an artist Drake has surpassed Wayne and is now the best artist on YM. I still don't think he has reached carter 2, drought 3 Wayne yet but he's still got time. I think his next album take care will be a better album, and it will outsell Wayne as well. I'll probably get banned for making this thread because u can't say anything negative about Wayne. It should be recalled lilannehq.com It's time for Wayne to step aside and let his better artists shine

Re: Drake>Wayne

Though I disagree with everything in this thread, what exactly are you trying to say? Wayne wants Drake to be better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch View Post
      As an artist Drake has surpassed Wayne and is now the best artist on YM. I still don't think he has reached carter 2, drought 3 Wayne yet but he's still got time. I think his next album take care will be a better album, and it will outsell Wayne as well. I'll probably get banned for making this thread because u can't say anything negative about Wayne. It should be recalled lilannehq.com It's time for Wayne to step aside and let his better artists shine
      pretty much agree except with that..idk why you dont understand that Wayne sells no matter how good or bad the album is..you still think WTT gon outsell C4

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        pretty much agree except with that..idk why you dont understand that Wayne sells no matter how good or bad the album is..you still think WTT gon outsell C4
        nigga u wanna bet me 20 bucks as well LOL Wayne's fanbase has decreased significantly since C3

Comment

nigga u wanna bet me 20 bucks as well LOL Wayne's fanbase has increased significantly since C3

Fixed.

Comment

This thread is life changing.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
              Fixed.
              What would I do without u

Comment

nigga u wanna bet me 20 bucks as well LOL Wayne's fanbase has decreased significantly since C3
                no thanks sir

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                  no thanks sir
                  smart man and his last two albums didn't sell well

Comment

smart man and his last two albums didn't sell well
                    You know, I'm just gonna stop responding to you until we get the first week sales numbers. I'm expecting 650k-800k.

Comment

Nigga you serious??
                      Look at half of Frank's post? shows how much he hates Lil Wayne.

Comment

You guys have to be stupid to even think that the Carter IV will out sell WTT, I don't think a Album that will come out in the next 10 years will out sell it. Waynes fan base stayed the same or increased over the past years. But guess what? There all downloaders. Young Kids who don't give two shits about the physical copy of an album. The chances of it out selling WTT are slime man. It going platinum the first week I don't dough it but it won't out sell WTT.
                        I like wayne much more then I like kanye too. So this isn't biased just reality.
                        Please Go like my page if you wish!

Comment

Working...
                        X