Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drake>Wayne

Originally posted by phatyo View Post
    You guys have to be stupid to even think that the Carter IV will out sell WTT, I don't think a Album that will come out in the next 10 years will out sell it. Waynes fan base stayed the same or increased over the past years. But guess what? There all downloaders. Young Kids who don't give two shits about the physical copy of an album. The chances of it out selling WTT are slime man. It going platinum the first week I don't dough it but it won't out sell WTT.
    I like wayne much more then I like kanye too. So this isn't biased just reality.
    You live in a very different reality than me then.

LOL@the 10 years thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
      Nigga you serious??
      Look at half of Frank's post? shows how much he hates Lil Wayne.
      I was already banned from the carter 4 thread LOL there's no freedom of speech on this site if you say something negative u a "troll" or a "hater" The mods suck on here

Comment

You guys have to be stupid to even think that the Carter IV will out sell WTT, I don't think a Album that will come out in the next 10 years will out sell it. Waynes fan base stayed the same or increased over the past years. But guess what? There all downloaders. Young Kids who don't give two shits about the physical copy of an album. The chances of it out selling WTT are slime man. It going platinum the first week I don't dough it but it won't out sell WTT.
        I like wayne much more then I like kanye too. So this isn't biased just reality.
        *reads status*

You don't really sound smart...

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

How dare you talk negative about wayne expect tons of red bars for ur opinion

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch View Post
            As an artist Drake has surpassed Wayne and is now the best artist on YM. I still don't think he has reached carter 2, drought 3 Wayne yet but he's still got time. I think his next album take care will be a better album, and it will outsell Wayne as well. I'll probably get banned for making this thread because u can't say anything negative about Wayne. It should be recalled lilannehq.com It's time for Wayne to step aside and let his better artists shine
            Lmao .. please bro Get the fuck outta here
            "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Drake was still in his Wheelchair while wayne was killin it with Drought 3 go kill yourself

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                Drake was still in his Wheelchair while wayne was killin it with Drought 3 go kill yourself
                Did u read what i typed? LOL

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
                Lmao .. please bro Get the fuck outta here
                How is Drake not a better artist right now? He makes actual songs with meaning without corny punchline after punchline

Comment

"Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                  Guns and stretchers
                  Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                  I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                  'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                  Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                  Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

As an artist Drake has surpassed Wayne and is now the best artist on YM. I still don't think he has reached carter 2, drought 3 Wayne yet but he's still got time. I think his next album take care will be a better album, and it will outsell Wayne as well. I'll probably get banned for making this thread because u can't say anything negative about Wayne. It should be recalled lilannehq.com It's time for Wayne to step aside and let his better artists shine
                    I'm as big a fan of Drizzy as the next guy but there's no way that Drake's surpassed Wayne...yet. Wayne repeatedly talks about how he wants Drake and Nicki to be bigger than him, but they still have a lot of work to do to pass up Weezy. After No Ceilings, Wayne's definitely taken a step back in terms of his level of material but Carter IV shows that Carter II/Carter III Wayne still lives. There's a reason that everyone wants Weezy featured on their songs, its cuz he sells. Until Drake gets on that level for both selling hits and lyrically, Wayne is still on top.

Comment

I promise CIV will out sell WTT.

Ask people about WTT and only 1/10 will know what you're talking about. CIV 10/10

Honestly, CIV will crush WTT sales.
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by timmy37 View Post
                        I as big a fan of Drizzy as the next guy but there's no way that Drake's surpassed Wayne...yet. Wayne repeatedly talks about how he wants Drake and Nicki to be bigger than him, but they still have a lot of work to do to pass up Weezy. After No Ceilings, Wayne's definitely taken a step back in terms of his level of material but Carter IV's shows that Carter II/Carter III Wayne still lives. There's a reason that everyone was Weezy featured on their songs, its cuz he sells. Until Drake gets on that level for both selling hits and lyrically, Wayne is still on top.
                        Timmy timmy timmy... The carter 4 shows the opposite of which u say it shows that c2 wayne is dead. Face it wayne fell off like that skateboard he was riding he's done. Yes both Drake and Nicki will outsell wayne with there next two albums. Drake lyrically is already ahead of Wayne and if they do a joint album together u will see it

Comment

Did u read what i typed? LOL

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

How is Drake not a better artist right now? He makes actual songs with meaning without corny punchline after punchline
                          I responded to the title of the thread

Comment

Working...
                          X