Clear All

Originally posted by Vasichko View Post
    got mine in the mail today actually
    liar

Comment

Re: AY! Who still grabbin the carter4 hard copy, even after the leak

Originally posted by Jay Lesner View Post
      liar
      you were saying? also you can see on the retail cd look where the flash is and there is ghosted printing on the cd.

if needed i can post the tracking info with everything if you still doubt me.

Last edited by Vasichko; 08-25-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

you were saying? also you can see on the retail cd look where the flash is and there is ghosted printing on the cd.

Post one with your LilWayneHQ username and everyone will believe you.
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

further proof

Comment

further proof

Lucky bastard
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
              Lucky bastard
              pre ordered with universal direct or topspin or whatever you wanna call their online service with next day shipping. got it early this morning, but already copped the leak. i always cop the leak but buy the cd so i can support wayne.

Comment

I'm calling fake still...The CD looks fake and I can see some FBI warning that would be printed on some other DVD (can be seen in the middle of the IV and more branding and copyrighting underneath the IV.

Comment

Originally posted by malevolant View Post
                  I'm calling fake still...The CD looks fake and I can see some FBI warning that would be printed on some other DVD (can be seen in the middle of the IV and more branding and copyrighting underneath the IV.
                  when you get yours in the mail youll come back and take those comments back.

the piracy warning is ghosted image on the disc like microsoft uses a hologram to tell the difference of copies vs authentic.

guess i also just made my own booklet and ymcmb release date slip too?
                  Last edited by Vasichko; 08-25-2011, 11:44 PM.

Comment

​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Comment

I just pre ordered the deluxe edition on iTunes, getting the best buy bundle and the target deluxe (if you dont have to order it) and if the walmart dvd bundle is true, then ill get that too. all day 1. i downloaded the leak, and this is how I'll make up for it.

Comment

Were you dropped when you were young?

Comment

Working...
                          X