• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AY! Who still grabbin the carter4 hard copy, even after the leak

I've seen the CD. That is legit.

Comment

I hope my store i buy C4 from has something with it (DVD-Jumper-Exclusive Track..Somehow)

Comment

I'm gonna buy 4 copies: one for myself, one for Cody, one for dipsetbitch, and one for Frank.

Comment

Most definitely still getting it.
          Target edition
          ;]

Comment

Itunes Deluxe. Target Exclusive Deluxe. Best Buy Regular edition+DVD. Thats how im rollin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBestRapperAlive View Post
              Itunes Deluxe. Target Exclusive Deluxe. Best Buy Regular edition+DVD. Thats how im rollin.

Ooo yea I forgot bout the DVD, I wonder what this DVD contains that comes with that edition? I bet it turns out to be something real stupid like How to Love video when we would prefer something a lot better like interview stuff, or the making of C4 or even Nino 3 (even though that won't happen)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Ooo yea I forgot bout the DVD, I wonder what this DVD contains that comes with that edition? I bet it turns out to be something real stupid like How to Love video when we would prefer something a lot better like interview stuff, or the making of C4 or even Nino 3 (even though that won't happen)
                nah i dont think wayne would dick us over like that. im thinkin making of carter 4 or like a video of the i am still music tour

Comment

Originally posted by TheBestRapperAlive View Post
                  nah i dont think wayne would dick us over like that. im thinkin making of carter 4 or like a video of the i am still music tour
                  Oh yea I forgot they were filming the I am Music tour but then again I think thats scoobs area for nino ain't it? Fuck knows I guess we shall see what happens, someone will RIP it to their computer and upload that bitch eventually.

Comment

since the album was super dope hell yeah im buyin, because once i make it i expect the same my youtube: cjaystevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                      I'm gonna buy 4 copies: one for myself, one for Cody, one for dipsetbitch, and one for Frank.
                      Lolwut?

You buying a copy for me?

Well I'm flattered tbh.

Comment

so what's the version to get, target deluxe?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                          No need to buy one for Cody, unless you go on KTT too.

I'm copping the Best Buy Deluxe + Shirt.

Comment

Working...
                          X