No announcement yet.

I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    LOL ill Blast It Ova That too you cant blast LTTB and get hoez lol id pick A Milli Doe...... u funny doe boss like literally funny
    But yea these new Wayne Fans Like that Bullshit

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

C4 > C3 S4TW < N.C. even tho it was then begin of wayne mediocrity/Simple Lyrics And After Throw It In Tha Bag Tha Mixtape got Boring Til Oh Lets Do It.....
    lol co-sign and twiggz I agree.

@Wisheezy, nah i dont do honeymoon period shit im too old for that lol. I thought he flowed better on S4TW, but NC is the better mixtape, easily. I love WTT, and still do. I know what I like.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      lol co-sign and twiggz I agree.

@Wisheezy, nah i dont do honeymoon period shit im too old for that lol. I thought he flowed better on S4TW, but NC is the better mixtape, easily. I love WTT, and still do. I know what I like.
      Lmao yeah but ya get what I mean, wasn't a dig at you anyway just everyone in general. Don't get me wrong chris I'm loving c4 right now I ain't complaining. Pre-ordered that shit last night

Comment

I see you CBLawyer
        But at the end it is opinion which is a phenomenon.
        And when I talk about C3 I mean the actual CD including with the Leak
        And to be honest C3Leak >>>Evrything I ever heard in rap game (opinion)
        So I'm like C3Leak>C2>C4>C3>C1>best album of your favourite rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          Lmao yeah but ya get what I mean, wasn't a dig at you anyway just everyone in general. Don't get me wrong chris I'm loving c4 right now I ain't complaining. Pre-ordered that shit last night
          Oh deffinitely its all good! lol I know its early but im just saying how I feel about it

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

everyone has their own opinion but i think C3 is alot more better then C4 lyrically .

Comment

C4 >>>>>> C3 >>>>>> Take Care >>>>>>>>>>>> Cole World

Comment

Originally posted by Aza-Exx View Post
                Cant thank you CBL tbh, but i agree.

MegaMan >>

how can people say wayne lost his hunger..? just listen to It's Good and MegaMan..
                Tbh, I still "feel" Wayne isn't LOVIN' this as he used to. C4 is amazin', but I still feel some hunger-lose.

But imo ya can't really compare any of the Carter's with each other since they're all different "Wayne's".

Comment

Originally posted by dooom777 View Post
                  This was a dumb post

Comment

Edit: ^ lol, ghostgoon wants to go again? Seriously tho, I saw your post after I had posted mine.

Originally posted by dooom777 View Post
                    ^ goat post.

But umm, the examples you gave, like a milli vs 6 foot 7 foot? alot of people would probably say a milli here, I like 6 foot 7 foot better myself, but I suppose that for the majority of the people, a milli is better and also has an insanely good replay value.

I also don't think that a lot of the CIV songs wouldn't fare well against songs like Let the Beat Build/Shoot me Down/Dr.Carter/PlayingWithFire.

Ofc there are songs like MegaMan, Blunt Blowin, President Carter, intro/interlude/outro, NOTB and It's good on C4... Yeah, overall I would put C4>C3 myself too.. C3 has a lot of songs that I just kinda want to skip..

Ofc, the 2 CD Deluxe edition of C3 kinda shits on C4, atleast IMO. I love the leak <3

But what I really want to talk about is: What the fuck was up with Waynes flow on the album.. ?

Edit pt 2: Danny, I see your here, you forgot some lines from the Jay-Z diss that you didn't put on the blog.

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
                      everyone has their own opinion but i think C3 is alot more better then C4 lyrically .
                      There is so much fail in this post. Your opinion is fine, but how can you talk about lyricism with terrible grammar?

Comment

We all have to remember, too.

During the recording of C3, Wayne was high as fuck on lean and weed.

Wayne had nothing but redbull and coffee to keep his energy with recording C4.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                          We all have to remember, too.

During the recording of C3, Wayne was high as fuck on lean and weed.

Wayne had nothing but redbull and coffee to keep his energy with recording C4.
                          How you know?

he sounds high as fuck on the C4 songs + when was the last time we saw him with redbull? late 2010? eearly 2011?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X