Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne OBSESSED with Tammy Torres

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
    Because it ain't Wayne, right? You seem overcome with hate for him.
    Not the same because he didn't mention the bitch in 3 songs that's why I said OBSESSED. Can anybody read on this site? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch View Post
      Not the same because he didn't mention the bitch in 3 songs that's why I said OBSESSED. Can anybody read on this site? LOL
      That's not OBSESSED. lmfao.

Dedicating a whole album about how much he loves her would be considered OBSESSED. Not mentioning her in a few songs. Lmfao, you're a dumbass tbh. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I thought u were a weezy fan 6 foot 7 foot????
      He just said it one time? How's that OBSESSED. You're definition of obsessed is wrong. You're honestly a dumbass.
      You probably have to use Google Chrome's auto-correct every post tbh.

​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
        That's not OBSESSED. lmfao.

Dedicating a whole album about how much he loves her would be considered OBSESSED. Not mentioning her in a few songs. Lmfao, you're a dumbass tbh. You have no idea what you're talking about.
        The sad thing is that we give him the exact response he's looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          The sad thing is that we give him the exact response he's looking for.
          The sad thing is he probably thinks he's cool, or a "famous troll" on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
            The sad thing is he probably thinks he's cool, or a "famous troll" on the forums.
            Troll LOL I'm just one of the few ppl on here who dosen't ride lil waynes dick

U gotta love when the anne's gang up on u, when it wayne's it pours LOL

Comment

Troll LOL I'm just one of the few ppl on here who dosen't ride lil waynes dick

U gotta love when the anne's gang up on u, when it wayne's it pours LOL
              I don't ride Lil Wayne's dick either LOL. I'm just posting facts that you seem to be oblivious too LOL. I'm not an "Anne", I like plenty of other artists LOL.
              And you have to love when you have Wayne haters quote Lil Wayne, show's you secretly love him but, you're to proud to admit it, so you can be an "outcast" of the forums and feel cooler LOL.

Comment

what other songs did he mention her on?

Comment

You wouldn't be obsessed if you lost this? You can't blam the guy he was in love this was his "Great White Buffalo" It's the one's who never experience love that never understand.

�With everything happening today, You dont know whether you�re coming or going, But you think that you�re on your way�

Comment

The funny thing bout her playing in the mrs officer video he breaks up with her lol

Comment

Working...
                    X