X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
    But Jay-Z is a very good rapper.
    JCole Drake Lamar Ye JayZ Los atm > Wayne
    What does better mean? They don't use supa dupa flow? Lol...Wayne is better than all of those you named.

Comment

Re: Has Wayne Fell Off?

Remember in that Interview with Sway that he said he cant rap like he used with rhyming and shit like that now he just wants his fans to really listen to the Metaphors to get you to think but i think he needs to go back to beast mode wayne where he would spit like he had something to prove ahemmmmmm 07-08 where he had the sickest rhyming flow!!now he spits jsut straight metaphores and i feel like he needs to go back to Rhyming and spiting a metaphor every few lines inlike now every line is a fucking metaphor i just want him to rap and stop thinking soo much with the metaphors i want him to just flow freely like he used to not change!
      "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
      see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        What does better mean? They don't use supa dupa flow? Lol...Wayne is better than all of those you named.

J. Cole > Wayne

But Cole can't fuck with Blunt Blowin.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post

J. Cole > Wayne

But Cole can't fuck with Blunt Blowin.
            You just contradicted yourself. Wayne > Cole.

Comment

But Jay-Z is a very good rapper.
              JCole Drake Lamar Ye JayZ Los atm > Wayne
              All those rappers minus Los are better than Jay right now too imo. Wayne just makes it so easy to see he fell off because he puts so much material out. As oppose to Jay who does like 3 features a year then drops WTT. You cant be Great forever eventually, it fades

Comment

So lets be honest....Do you think that if you put Wayne in a booth with Kendrick Lamar or even J Cole.....he is gonna kill them on a track....lets be honest...and im not saying Wayne is trash..because he is not..but he did fall off...(asking for a reply from ChrisB..the rest of yall niggas dont know how to think logically and objectively...)
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Yes... BIG time.

Comment

You just contradicted yourself. Wayne > Cole.
                    Nah. Cole > Wayne. But Blunt Blowin is one of the best Wayne Songs. I'm not ratin rappers by one song. Cole 2011 >>> Wayne 2011.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

I don't think Wayne "Fell Off" but he did digress a little. He isnt as good as he was but he's still great.
                      How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                      Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        So lets be honest....Do you think that if you put Wayne in a booth with Kendrick Lamar or even J Cole.....he is gonna kill them on a track....lets be honest...and im not saying Wayne is trash..because he is not..but he did fall off...
                        He could kill them both on the same track just like he did with Jada and Drake on It's Good.

Comment

Cool story bro.
                          And I never said that I hate C4. I like it also. But musically, C3 & C2 are better.
                          No they aren't. Rap wise C2 is deff. better, rap wise and musically C3 is not as good.

Where he declined in some areas, he grew in others.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X