Has Wayne Fell Off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has Wayne Fell Off?

im glad this thread doesnt have a stupid option in it like the others...either yes or no...

No.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      He could kill them both on the same track just like he did with Jada and Drake on It's Good.
      How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
      Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
        Nah. Cole > Wayne. But Blunt Blowin is one of the best Wayne Songs. I'm not ratin rappers by one song. Cole 2011 >>> Wayne 2011.
        President Carter Lyrically is better then blunt blowing broo real talk!! listen one more time
        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Only thing Cole EVER did that Wayne hasn't is that quadruple entendre.

Comment

Fell off doesnt mean that he is garbage...its just that compared to what he was he isnt now.....
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
              President Carter Lyrically is better then blunt blowing broo real talk!! listen one more time
              in my opinion boi. and i'm not talking about lyrically shit. just sayin' blunt blowin is dope. pr carter is dope too.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                So lets be honest....Do you think that if you put Wayne in a booth with Kendrick Lamar or even J Cole.....he is gonna kill them on a track....lets be honest...and im not saying Wayne is trash..because he is not..but he did fall off...(asking for a reply from ChrisB..the rest of yall niggas dont know how to think logically and objectively...)
                Ok, Wayne has had his period where he was a straight spitter and during that time, Cole and Lamar would be his weed rollers lol but now he's obviously not as consistent.

Its hard to say, Sometimes Wayne surprises you with a hard verse. I wouldn't count him out.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

I dont see why people are sayion Blunt Blowin is such a great song. Its a good song but nothing spectacular, nothing in the song made me . But on topic, Wayne fell off

Comment

have you ever listened to cole?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

im pretty sure i can go back and find somethin that could be seen as a quadruple entendre from wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                        Ok, Wayne has had his period where he was a straight spitter and during that time, Cole and Lamar would be his weed rollers lol but now he's obviously not as consistent.

Its hard to say, Sometimes Wayne surprises you with a hard verse. I wouldn't count him out.
                        True but can we agree that Wayne at that time, and Kendrick and J Cole at this time...if they went into the booth.....you could say without a doubt Wayne would've ate them niggas....?
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post

Kendrick was inspired by Wayne, ---> see his "C4" mixtape

and if Im allowed to say so: Cole & Kendrick are in their "Dedication 2" prime right now/or at least on the way...
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X