X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has Wayne Fell Off?

Originally posted by based View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2902[/ATTACH]

stop it stan. weezy's verse was garbage on that song. he DOESNT EVER ACTUALLY SAY ANYTHING! i swear it's like wayne's got a book of idioms and metaphors in front of him and he just throws them all on a page somewhere and calls it a day. spitta murked him on that track.
    this

thankyoubasedgod

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
      bitchpleaaaaaase......
      ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        of course he has, anyone that says different is on the D
        this

Comment

Like I said before he hasnt fallen off. He's still relevant in music and still one of the more popular artists in music. He did decline musically but he still makes good music. He hasnt declined too much.
          How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
          Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

def just changed his style n flow but still goes in !

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post

You know you fell off when you weren't even on the two best tracks of your own album.
              I could've sworn he had verses on Abortion, President Carter, and Mirror(so what I couldn't pick two)...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I wouldn't say every song he makes is just another proof that he has fallen off, he shows in some of the songs that he has changed, but still spittin' some dope shit ones in a while.
                I feel like he don't luv what he do that much anymore. It's like he made C4 because he had to, not because he wants to.

But some places he does not sounds like he has fallen off - Blunt Blowin, President Carter and Mirror is amazin and shows the best of the 10-11 Wayne.

Comment

Wayne never fell off but never got better in my opinion.
                  Like some users said he changed his style.
                  But if you listen to the new joint with Spitta you can see he is still the same.
                  So we should enjoy his old and his new songs the same way. And just support his ass .

Comment

lol, if you want to call this falling off, well. Then most of the best rappers in the game have fallen off.

Jigga, Em... anyone.. they are not as good as they used to be.

Only reason why you are not trippin about them is because its much easyer to hate on Wayne.

Comment

styles change which is expected to me atleast

Comment

It’s a slim chance I fall, i chose no

Comment

you seen him on tour? its no proof. but the way he performs on tour would suggest he still loves music. he may of lost some passion but only because before his life was only music. now he got other things like kids and skating to worry about. still gives us good music though

Comment

Working...
                          X