• Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth Topic

Originally posted by JrockSter
    Originally posted by DiZkArD
    Rebirth is already at the #4 spot on itunes

I'm callin' 500k - 750k the first week.
    i'll say 350k-500k

@jdoit, dude you cant even spell rockstar right and your talking about albums your confusing with mixtapes...wtf
    jdoit has 1 post just ignore that fools comment haha

And I do stand corrected cause I said it would do no more than 150k first week, looks like I'm gonna be wrong. Hopefully I will be

Comment

Everyone please go cop that damn album!

Comment

Already copped Rebirth. The songs are... well, great. Not Carter-III-great, but somewhere close to that. This rock shit could actually work if Weezy uses less Auto-Tune. And MORE METAL BEATS.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW
          Already copped Rebirth. The songs are... well, great. Not Carter-III-great, but somewhere close to that. This rock shit could actually work if Weezy uses less Auto-Tune. And MORE METAL BEATS.

WEEZY FOR PRESEDENTE ! !
          I MADE MA MOM GO BUY ME HIS NEW CD WITH PROM QUEEN

Comment

Anybody has the Rebirth Leftover with Lenny Kravitz?? or is it getting released at Itunes just as Fuck Today???

"Little Girl's Eyes," a duet with Lenny Kravitz; and "Fuck Today,"

Rolling Stone Said it: http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/lil ... _rock_disc

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I do't think that these have been posted, but if they have I will delete them. Saw these ads on MTO.

For a site that always bashes Lil Wayne, I'm surprised to see they have these up, although they are ads by Google, but I guess they will be up all day.

Comment

I bought 2!! I live in Norway and I seriously had to look for about 5min until I found it.. No promotion what-so-ever!
                I got Ice in my Veins, Blood in my Eyes/ Hate in my Heart, Love on my Mind/ I seen Nights full of Pain, Days of the Same/ You keep the Sunshine, Save me the Rain!

Comment

Young Money/Cash Money, the producers on the album and some radio stations are promoting it on Twitter. So at least its getting some support

Comment

Originally posted by Collin
                    I bought 2!! I live in Norway and I seriously had to look for about 5min until I found it.. No promotion what-so-ever!
                    I live in Holland and they didn't even sell it in the stores here around my town.. Most ridiculous thing is that the stores here called "Free Record Shop" (the records aren't free though ) only have 184 copies of Rebirth in THE WHOLE COUNTRY!! :suprised:
                    I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
                    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
                    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
                    And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
                    I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal
                      Originally posted by Collin
                      I live in Holland and they didn't even sell it in the stores here around my town.. Most ridiculous thing is that the stores here called "Free Record Shop" (the records aren't free though ) only have 184 copies of Rebirth in THE WHOLE COUNTRY!! :suprised:
                      Haha, we had that store in Norway a couple of years ago too.. Sucked big time!! They only imported 184 copies????? What the fuck were they thinking??
                      I got Ice in my Veins, Blood in my Eyes/ Hate in my Heart, Love on my Mind/ I seen Nights full of Pain, Days of the Same/ You keep the Sunshine, Save me the Rain!

Comment

got rebirth badass album even tough i herd it back in december support wayne and buy it today
                        jerms

Comment

bought it supportd em
                          "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

Working...
                          X