Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth Topic

Originally posted by freshprince8907
    ya at my job (best buy) we had 6 boxes (about 90 copies) of rebirth in the back warehouse and they were sold out on the floor so what did i do?...took 2 boxes and stocked em out in the front and put em in front of other artists lol and on the new release rack...and a lot of pepl were asking for it to. some guy bought 3 copies
    Haha that was me

Comment

i went out and bought mine at target near my house, they were on the new releas rack and there werent alot left wen i went back there 2night hopefully sales do good but its getting harder with people who just download them illegally on limewire,frostwire,etc.....or ppl just buying which ever songs they like off of itunes

Comment

well to support wayne. i bought two copies. the normal version and also the deluxe version. the cashier gave me a weird look
        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by timthemexican
          ya at my job (best buy) we had 6 boxes (about 90 copies) of rebirth in the back warehouse and they were sold out on the floor so what did i do?...took 2 boxes and stocked em out in the front and put em in front of other artists lol and on the new release rack...and a lot of pepl were asking for it to. some guy bought 3 copies
          Haha that was me
          haha good shit, gotta support man i feel ya i got mines and probly gettin one more when i get paid friday
          "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99
            well to support wayne. i bought two copies. the normal version and also the deluxe version. the cashier gave me a weird look
            same thing happened here in australia but no one listens to him here save for a few people my goodness the look on her face when she saw the face tatoos

Comment

You deserve a ipod full of unreleased music from Wayne, sent from Wayne himself and a massage from Nicki and Shannel

Comment

quick off topic question>>>>whats that video where wayne is recording a track for the carter 4 with busta on it.....i think he is in the studio with jim jones
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City
                  quick off topic question>>>>whats that video where wayne is recording a track for the carter 4 with busta on it.....i think he is in the studio with jim jones
                  The 1st Nino Brown and I think it was a Rebirth track because he was in autotune

Comment

I bought 3 in total. 2 in store and 1 on itunes, when i went to check out the person behind me asked me was that rebirth when i said yeah he ran to get it lmao.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockSter
                      I bought 3 in total. 2 in store and 1 on itunes, when i went to check out the person behind me asked me was that rebirth when i said yeah he ran to get it lmao.
                      Ran?

I would of been embarrassed to run just to get a CD but then again it is Lil Wayne

Comment

is any1 able to update the sale rate of this album now that its released

Comment

Rebirth is #1 overall on iTunes!

Comment

Working...
                          X