X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_
    Originally posted by gohan7686
    Comes out in 2 weeks and no tracklist yet.
    What is going on????
    The biggest horror show in the universe right now, its called rebirth.

I like Rebirth I am just getting mad that we have no official tracklist yet.

Comment

I think theres more anticipation of a real confirmed tracklist than actually having a new Rebirth album
      "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

i feel that rebirth will be a very god album

YOUNG MONEY HONEY !!!

Comment

Originally posted by JrockSter
          Originally posted by ernestchang
          Originally posted by JrockSter
          Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_
          Originally posted by mld
          17 days and still no official tracklist...
          dang universal are slack.
          16 days and no advertising on the radio, t.v guest promotion, single promotion (on fire) ?
          didnt they do that rebirth ad with his tattoos highlighted i live in aus so is it airing in the us
          Oh yeah i seen that commercial a few times, but that's about it. no other marketing the album
          I've seen absolutely no commercials for it and there's still sooo many people who have no idea what this album is....

Comment

More things to add to my conspiracy theory

Has anyone even considered the fact that they said there is a "suprise" for when Wayne is going away and there is nothing about this version of Rebirth officially released...Possibility that this album ISN'T going to be rock but it's gonna end up being a rap album.

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47

Has anyone even considered the fact that they said there is a "suprise" for when Wayne is going away and there is nothing about this version of Rebirth officially released...Possibility that this album ISN'T going to be rock but it's gonna end up being a rap album.
              That would actually be amazing. It would make sense that they wanted to "Leak" the rock version, then put out an all rap album.

Comment

Originally posted by dinonid

That would actually be amazing. It would make sense that they wanted to "Leak" the rock version, then put out an all rap album.
                That wud b good, but i highlt doubt it. If it was rap it could sell more so theyd market it as a rap album.

Comment

I HIGHLY doubt that.
                  Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

I'm just curious tho..
                    DJBMURDER said in the uStream vid one of the songs on Rebirth was sampled from Nirvana.
                    Anyone know if this is true and if is which 1?
                    I think it's Paradice but I'm not sure.

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

Rebirth tracklist now on amazon.

It shows it's the same tracks as the leaked Rebirth.

Comment

Originally posted by blooded
                        Rebirth tracklist now on amazon.

It shows it's the same tracks as the leaked Rebirth.
                        Damn Wayne is about to get screwed over
                        http://www.amazon.com/Rebirth-Lil-Wa...3972605&sr=8-1

Comment

Don't believe the Amazon tracklist, the Amazon UK site has NO tracklist up for the album.

Also people who say they highly doubt it, yeah so do I but it would make sense, I already proved so many points that make the leak seem intentional and think about it, what's an artists greatest fear? Having music leaked. What was Universals greatest fear? Losing money from the album for it being rock. What could they agree on, leak the rock album, make Drop the World a single which is more rap > rock due to Em and make it a rap album. To me that means promotion is done, a reaction is gained for a future rock album possibly and if people see it's a rap album then sales will go up when word spreads about it...

Comment

Working...
                          X