X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Originally posted by BreezYbeatZ
    Originally posted by WhiteMamba
    I think it will be delayed again lol . Was it not about this time it got delayed in december? like 2 weeks b4

DONT SAY THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!! lol. Im lookin foward to this album...
    but I think it's goin to leak in the next... 7 or 8 days. Because WAYM go leaked ummm 3 days before its release I think. I dont want it to leak though, i actually want him to sell good.
    Well if its the same album, which it looks like it is.....then its already leaked lol

Comment

I think it will be delayed again lol . Was it not about this time it got delayed in december? like 2 weeks b4

but I think it's goin to leak in the next... 7 or 8 days. Because WAYM go leaked ummm 3 days before its release I think. I dont want it to leak though, i actually want him to sell good.
      Well if its the same album, which it looks like it is.....then its already leaked lol

If Weezy Puts Out The Same Album That Leaked....I Will Be HIGHLY Upset

Comment

Lol there are like 5 new songs, but there isnt even a real tracklist out so no one knows but him and his camp. But who knows a suprise might come with Rebirth

Comment

Lol there are like 5 new songs, but there isnt even a real tracklist out so no one knows but him and his camp. But who knows a suprise might come with Rebirth
          Amazon has snippets up, which are the same. And theres been no word from anyone bout new tracks ( apart from mack n karen civil like the day of the leak) so im guessin its the same

Comment

If its the same then Wayne will have a big problems with the sales, and im pretty sure that CMYM not idiots and the will put there a new stuff.

Comment

Amazon has snippets up, which are the same. And theres been no word from anyone bout new tracks ( apart from mack n karen civil like the day of the leak) so im guessin its the same
              lol I dont think Mack would lie and say that there was a new Rebirth when there isnt.

Who knows he might scrap all but 2 tracks and use absolutely new shit on there

Comment

lol @ all these idiots thinking it's gonna have new shit on it.

Comment

Originally posted by blooded
                  it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
                    it will.
                    What makes you so sure? I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
                      it will.
                      Karen Civil and Mack said

Comment

[quote=BreezYbeatZ]
                        Originally posted by "WhiteMamba":3hmne5e0

lol I dont think Mack would lie and say that there was a new Rebirth when there isnt.

Who knows he might scrap all but 2 tracks and use absolutely new shit on there [/quote:3hmne5e0]

he may make limited edition with double disc??? disc 2 with new songs

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

[quote=Xclusive Wayne]
                          Originally posted by "Xclusive Wayne":28qj64qd
                          it will.
                          Karen Civil and Mack said[/quote:28qj64qd]

Cos Cash Money have never gotten anything wrong before... Real reliable.

Comment

Working...
                          X