Official Rebirth Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

wait r they gonna release a new rebirth?? cause the songs sucked except for one way trip, drop the world, knockout, on fire, prom queen, and da da da

Comment

Originally posted by sPiR1TuaL xxx
      Originally posted by lilbobby178
      OKAAAY FINE U GOT ME...... i didnt make it tho i found it just not on itunes ..... but if there was to be another single b4 the release wut do u think it should be ?
      Lol,who you think you was foolin?

If there was another single,I'd say Paradice or American Star.

ima be straite up .... idk why everyone likes Paradice... i dont like it hes to whiny in it but parts of it is good like his rapping verse and the bridge. ..... but i heard Fall Out Boy will be on the new one .... they would make the song REALLY good . if they were on it ill be the next best song to Drop The World.

Comment

Originally posted by chinn1993
        wait r they gonna release a new rebirth?? cause the songs sucked except for one way trip, drop the world, knockout, on fire, prom queen, and da da da
        theres supposed to be like 4 new songs and one of those with Drake another with Lenny Kravitz and another Fall Out Boy ....
        also prom queen is supposed to be like revamped

i really hope so tho

Comment

i hope One Way Trip is the next single.. the video's gonna be CRAAAAZY

Comment

Originally posted by sPiR1TuaL xxx
            OKAAAY FINE U GOT ME...... i didnt make it tho i found it just not on itunes ..... but if there was to be another single b4 the release wut do u think it should be ?
            Lol,who you think you was foolin?

If there was another single,I'd say Paradice or American Star.

ima be straite up .... idk why everyone likes Paradice... i dont like it hes to whiny in it but parts of it is good like his rapping verse and the bridge. ..... but i heard Fall Out Boy will be on the new one .... they would make the song REALLY good . if they were on it ill be the next best song to Drop The World.
            Co-sign,his singing could be better but it's really a chill song.It's just something about it.Fall Out Boy on it would be interesting since I liked America's Suitehearts Remix.

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

That tracklist that came out a couple of weeks ago from Rapup or rapradar with lenny kravits, fall out boy, new prom queen and drake on hot revolver...how did Rapup get that, who was their source?
              "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Originally posted by spamm1993
                so your saying Paradice and I'll Die for you sucks?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

As much as I like him, I'm not anticipating this album.

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
                    nahhhh i Knockout all the way

Comment

Originally posted by freshprince8907
                      That tracklist that came out a couple of weeks ago from Rapup or rapradar with lenny kravits, fall out boy, new prom queen and drake on hot revolver...how did Rapup get that, who was their source?

I dont think that's the official...

Comment

Originally posted by ernestchang
                        Should be Paradice

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                          Originally posted by ernestchang
                          Should be Paradice
                          Yeah definitely paradice! Hot song, its gonna be a hot video if he make one

Comment

Working...
                          X