Official Rebirth Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... se_1128025 i found this on google might be some new songs the news came out jan 8th
    jerms

Comment

I'm trying to tell you people I have seen the cds and it's the same songs but whatever I'm done telling you I will be back on feb 2nd to laugh cause I am right.

Comment

I guess I understand it's hard to believe anything on this site considering all the people trying to act like they got exclusives or inside info for whatever reason. I'm just spreading the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN
          unless i missed something that is (to lazy to edit other post)
          no your not you just want 10 posts

Comment

maybe the songs will have diffrent beats to them who knows
            jerms

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
              Originally posted by BreezYbeatZ
              How stupid do you really think Wayne is?????? Honestly, do you really think he will put out a CD that has already been leaked? Did he do that with Tha Carter III? NO, so why tha fuck would he do that with Rebirth?

I swear some of y'all dont think
              Co-sign completely. Plus Universal wouldn't allow it as the more it sells the more they get and all they want is money LOL

coco-sign
              thats what there doing with the dio 7. Wayne said about 4 months ago i think idk, that his main albums would never be released outside CMB, YM, YMB, and soo on. i think he wants every thing more exclusive, meaning less leaks
              Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

http://www.accesshiphop.com/store/?page=releasedates

If you scroll down a little, and go to the section titled Next Week, you will notice there are 2 Rebirth's. A regular one, and then one that says CD+DVD.

Dunno if this is new, just wanted to point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Warriors49
                  Originally posted by bliss47
                  Originally posted by BreezYbeatZ
                  How stupid do you really think Wayne is?????? Honestly, do you really think he will put out a CD that has already been leaked? Did he do that with Tha Carter III? NO, so why tha fuck would he do that with Rebirth?

I swear some of y'all dont think
                  Co-sign completely. Plus Universal wouldn't allow it as the more it sells the more they get and all they want is money LOL

coco-sign
                  thats what there doing with the dio 7. Wayne said about 4 months ago i think idk, that his main albums would never be released outside CMB, YM, YMB, and soo on. i think he wants every thing more exclusive, meaning less leaks
                  It's called time restraints

Comment

I really hope that rebirth will have different songs. If not its really goin to struggle to sell. The leaked version is pretty good apart from "Get a Life" and "The price is Wrong" though.

Comment

Originally posted by indiglo09
                      I really hope that rebirth will have different songs. If not its really goin to struggle to sell. The leaked version is pretty good apart from "Get a Life" and "The price is Wrong" though.
                      i hope so to might be a surprise tough
                      jerms

Comment

Originally posted by bugnut65
                        Originally posted by indiglo09
                        i hope so to might be a surprise tough
                        what i herd eariler is that its gonna be quiet about the new songs and also they may not put new stuff on rebirth because its already finalized
                        jerms

Comment

It got pointed out to me earlier but have people not realised all printed copies would need to be thrown away anyway as they will say 2009 on them when they will need to say 2010 so that means whole new covers printed so it's easy to change the whole list on the back if it is all new songs

Comment

Working...
                          X