Official Rebirth Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

I'm highly disappointed that they are gonna keep Rebirth the same, I sweat the people who run Universal can all suck some D***.

Comment

Originally posted by BreezYbeatZ
      I'm highly disappointed that they are gonna keep Rebirth the same, I sweat the people who run Universal can all suck some D***.
      yeah they should have been selling it back in 09...why did we wait until february when we get the same cd that was already finished 3months ago and was ready for being sold...
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

they expect it to sell well because its wayne but people already has rebirth due to the leak
        jerms

Comment

i dont think its gonna be the same . SOMETHING has to change

Comment

Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY

Co-Sign! I hope you are right... But why the hell did Mack Maine say there will be a new Rebirth? It just doesn't make sense, I think they are hiding something from us

Comment

Co-Sign! I hope you are right... But why the hell did Mack Maine say there will be a new Rebirth? It just doesn't make sense, I think they are hiding something from us

exactly . you know wayne is full of surprises .

Comment

is this suppose to be on rebirth or is this unreleased yet?
                [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lJtZX_m-Y[/youtube]

and i heard a snippet a while back lil wayne ft. Busta Ryhmes that sounded like something that possibly be on rebirth but i can't find it again.

Comment

[quote=JAiME ft. WEEZY][quote=BreezYbeatZ][quote="JAiME ft. WEEZY":32besjvc]i dont think its gonna be the same . SOMETHING has to change[/quote]

Co-Sign! I hope you are right... But why the hell did Mack Maine say there will be a new Rebirth? It just doesn't make sense, I think they are hiding something from us [/quote]

exactly . you know wayne is full of surprises .[/quote:32besjvc]
                  but you can already buy the leaked version...and some people already hold it in their hands
                  [url="http://www.amazon.de/Rebirth-Explicit-Deluxe-Version-Wayne/dp/B002BW7A58/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1264167089&sr=1-1"]http://www.amazon.de/Rebirth-Explicit-D ... 089&sr=1-1[/url] <--- its available

last.fm || twitter

Comment

[quote=JAiME ft. WEEZY]
                    Originally posted by "JAiME ft. WEEZY":99l3xaoc

exactly . you know wayne is full of surprises .[/quote:99l3xaoc]

I know right! i just hope the leaked version isnt really the official. but if they actually have a new Rebirth, I think they should be already promoting it, since there are like 3 days till the US release

Comment

[quote=BreezYbeatZ]
                      Originally posted by "JAiME ft. WEEZY":27795v14

I know right! i just hope the leaked version isnt really the official. but if they actually have a new Rebirth, I think they should be already promoting it, since there are like 3 days till the US release[/quote:27795v14]

Breezy Remember That Wayne Will be Preforming @ The Grammy's That In it's Self is A Small Promotion. There's Bound To Be The Rebirth Commercial During The Breaks.

Comment

[quote=Tuneche]
                        Originally posted by "JAiME ft. WEEZY":1px8e9df

I know right! i just hope the leaked version isnt really the official. but if they actually have a new Rebirth, I think they should be already promoting it, since there are like 3 days till the US release

Breezy Remember That Wayne Will be Preforming @ The Grammy's That In it's Self is A Small Promotion. There's Bound To Be The Rebirth Commercial During The Breaks. [/quote:1px8e9df]

yea bro, that's what i was thinking
                        but I really hope there are gonna be new tracks for Rebirth

Comment

[quote=Tuneche]
                          Originally posted by "JAiME ft. WEEZY":ostkwoqr

Breezy Remember That Wayne Will be Preforming @ The Grammy's That In it's Self is A Small Promotion. There's Bound To Be The Rebirth Commercial During The Breaks. [/quotestkwoqr]
                          thats right but there will be definitly NO new rebirth

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X