Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Rebirth topic

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    Well of course same here.. BUT not everyone loves Wayne as much as this site and the members on this site ( shout out HQ yaaaaaa ddigggg ) but for Wayne's sake.. don't leak it.. he gains more fans from the leak.
    But he wants this album to go down in history and that won't happen if this BS keeps happening
    ya feel me?

ya i dig it... and im disagreeing that he doesnt want this album to go down in history... im sure he does but at the same time if he still feels the same way that he did about C3 then im sure he doesnt really care about the leaks... i think its really all about the concerts to him and shit like that... cuz like you said the leaks get him more fans and those fans will go to the concerts where hell sell out ya dig lol and if those fans really love him then theyll buy the cd no matter what which will put it the history books ya dig.... its all so bitter sweet cuz neither one of us is really wrong
    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

I think he likes the leaks. More hype.

Comment

Here's a legit video of Rebirth's album artwork
        http://www.rapbasement.com/lil-wayne/06 ... -here.html

Comment

Originally posted by mweezybaby
          Well of course same here.. BUT not everyone loves Wayne as much as this site and the members on this site ( shout out HQ yaaaaaa ddigggg ) but for Wayne's sake.. don't leak it.. he gains more fans from the leak.
          But he wants this album to go down in history and that won't happen if this BS keeps happening
          ya feel me?

ya i dig it... and im disagreeing that he doesnt want this album to go down in history... im sure he does but at the same time if he still feels the same way that he did about C3 then im sure he doesnt really care about the leaks... i think its really all about the concerts to him and shit like that... cuz like you said the leaks get him more fans and those fans will go to the concerts where hell sell out ya dig lol and if those fans really love him then theyll buy the cd no matter what which will put it the history books ya dig.... its all so bitter sweet cuz neither one of us is really wrong
          Ya i dig, but na dude.. it's his first rock vibe album.
          and Wayne did care a tad about the leaks for C3, but you try to keep recording songs for a album and then it gets leaked.
          and you gotta do a new one.. not saying Wayne doesn't like doing that, but it's annoying ya know.
          I just want Rebirth to be sitting in my hands
          A ACTUAL cd
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

A ACTUAL cd

i def cant argue with that
            Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

i love lil wayne more then all of you, no homo
              ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

ya feel me?

and Wayne did care a tad about the leaks for C3, but you try to keep recording songs for a album and then it gets leaked.
                and you gotta do a new one.. not saying Wayne doesn't like doing that, but it's annoying ya know.
                A ACTUAL cd
                pretty much every musical album in production gets leaked... no reason to make a new album, if it's good, people will buy his shit. If it sucks, people will just delete the leak from their iTunes and be on their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago
                  ya feel me?

A ACTUAL cd
                  pretty much every musical album in production gets leaked... no reason to make a new album, if it's good, people will buy his shit. If it sucks, people will just delete the leak from their iTunes and be on their way.
                  real talk chiag.
                  ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

anyone think this is the cover?

Comment

Looks very Home-Made with the parental adv. logo.

Altough that part of the picture has a great chance of being on the cover.
                      http://www.RCmixtapes.com - Rainbow Collection Mixtapes

Comment

cloud somebody tell me what songs are already leaked from this upcoming album?

ya digg

Comment

Originally posted by adimon90
                          cloud somebody tell me what songs are already leaked from this upcoming album?

ya digg

Prom Queen (ft. Shannell)
                          Hot Revolver (ft. Kevin Rudolf)
                          In Your Face (ft. Kevin Rudolf)
                          Ground Zero (ft. Tyga)
                          Ready For The World
                          Girls Forever
                          I'm Not Human
                          Amazing Love (ft. Gudda Gudda)

That's all.. But Someone says that Politics or Fix my Hat are leaked of Rebirth , this is not the truth

Comment

Working...
                          X