Time Between Carter Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time Between Carter Albums

I dunno what waynes gona do next but like kuzz, I wouldn't like a few years with no wayne.

Ded 4 and carter 4 leftovers is what I want.

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

C5 - 2014

C6 - 2017

then NO MORE CARTER SERIES...

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        i Agree w/ Blake Jay.....Wayne is now in a space that he has to make himself more invisible.......As I said in a previous thread...he should take a break off of rap...After tha Carter IV tour next year....and a couple singles and videos from Carter IV.....He needs to settle down..and live..Have fun with his kids, practice skating...get all of that shit out of his system and then come back and record tha Carter V....2014 should be the date...(by that time he is off of probation, he can smoke, drink, and vibe more in the studio....He should start 2014 with Dedication 4.....Take his time and actually make it a classic tape......then after that is done.......Work on his next album..Take time and vibe to beats and feel out which artist needs to be on which songs......he, the producer and the featured artist needs to be in the studio together to work off of each others energy....then I can guarantee he will be able to make a classic, or even a worthy Carter II opponent.....
        Jokes. You don't realize how long 3 years is.
        Imagine Wayne dropping c 4 this week and the last time we heard him, was Carter 3. The reason Wayne is the greatest to me, is because he always finds a way to stay consistent and "hot" no homo. And he's so different.. from 05 to 11 , he has totally different stuff. When you go to buy a Lil Wayne album in 2015-2020, you can find the most versitile shit. And he should keep Tha Carter franchise going imo. Carter V ftw!!!
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
          So Tha Carter was released in 2004
          Tha Carter 2 in 2005
          Tha Carter III in 2008
          Tha Carter IV in 2011

So why was it there was only a year between 1 & 2? 3 years in between 2 & 3, & 3 & 4.

Do you think Wayne will a C5? If so, do you think we'll be waiting 3 years or will it come sooner?
          Shit I Hope Even Longer . . . . Do Like 2-3 Albums Thats Not tha Carter. Get A Lil More Creative Wit Wit
          Do Like Father, Like Son, A Album With Drake, Along With His Own Albums, About 2-3 Or Em
          Then He Can "Retire" With Like Tha Carter IV: Finale Or Sum Shit Like that

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            Shit I Hope Even Longer . . . . Do Like 2-3 Albums Thats Not tha Carter. Get A Lil More Creative Wit Wit
            Do Like Father, Like Son, A Album With Drake, Along With His Own Albums, About 2-3 Or Em
            Then He Can "Retire" With Like Tha Carter IV: Finale Or Sum Shit Like that
            I quite like that tbh.

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              i Agree w/ Blake Jay.....Wayne is now in a space that he has to make himself more invisible.......As I said in a previous thread...he should take a break off of rap...After tha Carter IV tour next year....and a couple singles and videos from Carter IV.....He needs to settle down..and live..Have fun with his kids, practice skating...get all of that shit out of his system and then come back and record tha Carter V....2014 should be the date...(by that time he is off of probation, he can smoke, drink, and vibe more in the studio....He should start 2014 with Dedication 4.....Take his time and actually make it a classic tape......then after that is done.......Work on his next album..Take time and vibe to beats and feel out which artist needs to be on which songs......he, the producer and the featured artist needs to be in the studio together to work off of each others energy....then I can guarantee he will be able to make a classic, or even a worthy Carter II opponent.....
              100% agree whit you!. em also do that, he get lost for like 2 years and then come back! but what wayne does works for him soo...
              [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Comment

I would like to see him release an album titled Wayne' World [with that record with te same title that was suppose to be on C4 in it], release C5 [the end of the Carter series]
                And of course mixtapes and collaboration albums in between

Comment

Originally posted by YounGcArter50 View Post
                  100% agree whit you!. em also do that, he get lost for like 2 years and then come back! but what wayne does works for him soo...
                  Eminem did that because of drugs, not to help his career lol..

But, Wayne will probably release the Dedication 4 before the year ends.. He always drops a dedication a couple months after the Carter albums...We then have an official date of the YM Collab album. December 19th. After that he will probably take a couple months off through February. After that I can see him never finishishing the Drake/Wayne collab lol, or Like father like son.. To many albums have been announced in the past that have never came. I see the Carter V out by the end of 2012 tbh. Right now he has gained his spotlight back. March - October build the albums hype, release a couple singles and videos. Feature on some tracks, and tour. No way he'll wait 3 years again.. Most artist put an album out every year lol... I'm sure he will be back with the Carter 5 next year. And he won't "Retire" for a while. he loves the game to much...

Comment

His Collabo with Drake is guaranteed to be a new direction. They can both spit fire in so many ways.

Comment

Working...
                    X