Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Weezy be the Greatest Rapper ever from South?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Weezy be the Greatest Rapper ever from South?

Originally posted by MichaelJordan23 View Post
    Biggie and 2pac have big impact.They aren't the Greatest but they are in everybody's Top-5 and the reason the fucking Impact.

STFU.Do you even know who is Scarface?He is a Legend.And Jay-Z had him in his Top-5 Dead or Alive.Just sayin.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Shut the fuck up son of the bitch Dickrider.You don' know shit about hip-hop.Go to fuck yourself and stop dickriding like a bitch.
    I have my opinion if you don't agree I don't give a fuck.Go to kill yourself.Motherfucker.

just take deep breaths

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr Xclusive;642728]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordan23 View Post
      Biggie and 2pac have big impact.They aren't the Greatest but they are in everybody's Top-5 and the reason the fucking Impact.

STFU.Do you even know who is Scarface?He is a Legend.And Jay-Z had him in his Top-5 Dead or Alive.Just sayin.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Shut the fuck up son of the bitch Dickrider.You don' know shit about hip-hop.Go to fuck yourself and stop dickriding like a bitch.
      I have my opinion if you don't agree I don't give a fuck.Go to kill yourself.Motherfucker.[
      /QUOTE]

No.
      troll-spray.jpg

Comment

[QUOTE=MichaelJordan23;642732]
        Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        No.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2917[/ATTACH]
        They've grown immune to that.

Comment

I'm not a fuckin idiot I know who scarface is. I wouldn't say he sucks if I never heard him.

This isn't "top 5 biggest Impacters dead or alive"

So just go the fuck home, come back and try again.
          "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            Are you telling me that Wayne hasn't influenced other rappers? Scarface's highest charting single peaked at #12, Weezy has 7 already that have done better than that.
            its not about charts my nig...... Scarface has had tha biggest impact on southern rappers than anybody.. Scarface, 3 stacks, pimp c are legendary and ppl thats not from tha south cant really speak on it..... Wayne will be top 5 tho wen its all said and done

Comment

notice what Game said in his interview. He chose people that he thought "everybody else would agree with". Thats what everybody does. Because people look at you sideways when you put someone different in ya top list. Like when i put Wayne in my Top 10 ever people said i was stupid if you just go by who's the best. Wayne is in the top 10-20 conversation. Period

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                notice what Game said in his interview. He chose people that he thought "everybody else would agree with". Thats what everybody does. Because people look at you sideways when you put someone different in ya top list. Like when i put Wayne in my Top 10 ever people said i was stupid if you just go by who's the best. Wayne is in the top 10-20 conversation. Period
                He could have put Wayne at #10 instead of himself, though I do believe Wayne is better than KRS-One, Rakim, and some others he listed.

Comment

Wayne isn't the greatest rapper. But some how he has ended up becoming the most entertaining rapper. He is interesting to listen to. That being said if he lights a fattie swallows some pills and washed it down with some purple.. He could give us something to defend him ....cuz c4 is kinda ba...nvmd

Sigh

Just hope jay doesn't ether him tonight. Wayne is gonna come dressed as a homosexual with diff colored shoes and Jean shorts. And hov will probably show up in a tux. Sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                    He could have put Wayne at #10 instead of himself, though I do believe Wayne is better than KRS-One, Rakim, and some others he listed.
                    my point is that people are scared to put people such as Wayne in there top list because of how their peers would react. that is why Game did his list based on what everybody likes..if he just did the top 10 people he thought were the best it would prolly be filled with people that others dont agree with

Comment

Originally posted by Dukez View Post
                      Wayne isn't the greatest rapper. But some how he has ended up becoming the most entertaining rapper. He is interesting to listen to. That being said if he lights a fattie swallows some pills and washed it down with some purple.. He could give us something to defend him ....cuz c4 is kinda ba...nvmd

Sigh

Just hope jay doesn't ether him tonight. Wayne is gonna come dressed as a homosexual with diff colored shoes and
                      Jean shorts. And hov will probably show up in a tux. Sigh
                      Lmaooo @ last paragraph. Real shit.

Comment

The best EVER? No. But the most successful rapper, with sold out shows everywhere? Yeah.

There's plenty of underground rappers out there, and until they become as big, or bigger than Wayne; he takes the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                          Wayne is not just the best rapper from the South, he is the best rapper alive. I will only respect Em or Hov as your opinion of who is the best, but to me it's Wayne. Nobody comes close to those 3. Nas is probably fourth, but he's still pretty far from Wayne, Em, and Jay.
                          I liked it because it made me laugh lol.

But OT: Andre 3000< Lil Wayne.

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                          Can you link me that interview? I ain't read/seen that.
                          BUT THIS PIMP IS, AT THE TOP OF MOUNT OLYMPUS
                          READY FOR THE WORLD'S GAMES, THIS IS MY OLYMPICS

Comment

Working...
                          X