Behind The Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Behind The Music

loved it. he is so funny and cool i liked seeing a bunch of pics and stuff that i havent seen before.i want to kick it with him..
    red scarf on my neck. red diamonds lookin like red barf on my neck.

Comment

tht junki was bangin.."idc if its heroin in my cup,its my cup..."lol

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMulaCrazy
        Originally posted by Uzzi Kid
        And I think that was stupid what he said about his addiction. Would you say that if you were addicted to a drug that killed someone you know and people who love and care about you are trying to get you to stop?
        so if people were tellin you to stop doing something you enjoyed would you?
        i mean seriously.
        i would keep doing it.
        if i love it, ill keep doing it, regardless of what anyone says.
        its my life, ill do shit my way
        cuz its in MY cup
        If you enjoyed smoking crack and meth and it was literally killing you and you enjoyed it I hope you would have someone to tell you to stop. If not your stupid as fuck.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

Oh shit did ya'll hear that sneak peek "Rebirth" track when he was on the bus , I hope that song make it!!! It's called "Over You."

Here's some lyrics:
          "No regrets at all, I'm high and I hope you catch the fall, Welcome to my lecture hall, You can't shake my infectional"

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
          "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
          - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
          sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

I seen some crazy concert footage,i havent seen online. :suprised:
            Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

One of my favorite parts was "Oh My God, it's a baby!"

Comment

yea. that over you track was dope. me & my girl was laughin when he played all the beats?
                i heard a country one on there. LOL,it was all on his iTunes. i guess wayne does be on internet. :suprised:
                Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
                  yea. that over you track was dope. me & my girl was laughin when he played all the beats?
                  i heard a country one on there. LOL,it was all on his iTunes. i guess wayne does be on internet. :suprised:
                  When did he play the beats?

Comment

[quote=Uzzi Kid]
                    Originally posted by YoungMulaCrazy
                    Originally posted by "Uzzi Kid":37vexvpt
                    And I think that was stupid what he said about his addiction. Would you say that if you were addicted to a drug that killed someone you know and people who love and care about you are trying to get you to stop?
                    so if people were tellin you to stop doing something you enjoyed would you?
                    i mean seriously.
                    i would keep doing it.
                    if i love it, ill keep doing it, regardless of what anyone says.
                    its my life, ill do shit my way
                    cuz its in MY cup
                    If you enjoyed smoking crack and meth and it was literally killing you and you enjoyed it I hope you would have someone to tell you to stop. If not your stupid as fuck.[/quote:37vexvpt]

My thing is, it has nothing to do w/the whole 'i can do what i want' shit...I dont know how you can see your friends die of something and then continue to do it. Wouldnt that make you be like, damn that shit is fucked up and I dont wanna go out like that. Hell how can you do something that you KNOW is gonna kill you? There's alcohol, and its like ok, maybe i'll drive drunk and crash get liver failure when im like 60, who cares? or yeah I smoke and I might get lung cancer when im old....or maybe I do coke and can OD. But how the hell do you see your friends/young people die and know that that shit is gonna take you out and still do it? Its like seeing your mom on crack and doing it....or seeing your parents die of lung cancer or liver failure and saying f it i'll do it anyway. Its his choice yeah but how the hell can you do that?
                    http://www.iamshanell.com
                    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

im watchin it right now on vhi, ill hit yall up once its over with my take on it :]
                      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

but anyway the show was funny though...'omg its a baby!' lmao.
                        http://www.iamshanell.com
                        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

yo my friend told me this would be released on dvd!!!, with all the concert footage from the jersey concert that they showed all the footage from. like the whole concert :] anyone know if this is true or not?
                          It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Working...
                          X