a real fan has Weezy Wayne Tune or whatever in his/her screenname

oh shoot.....

Comment

Re: Define or what Is a "Ture/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

^ lol ethered.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        Swing and miss. LWHQ, do I EVER talk about Wayne's clothes? My nigga brewcity, dont I shit on niggas who talk about clothes?

There are also stans like gaurang who suck the dicks of other fans... We call them, homosexuals.
        Knockout.... LMAO

Comment

Prolly cant be defined. Everybody's gonna have there own definition

Comment

Someone That Likes His Music.

Comment

Re: Define or what Is a "True/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

ALright, if you started to like Lil Wayne when Lollipop, Got Money came out, then truly your not a real fan. So many people hopped on the bandwagon when those songs were relased. Ever since then Wayne hasnt been hungry enough like he used to be before that, nigga got to much money now and he no longer is hungry for that top spot. Its sad becuase as of right now I only listen to Wayne old shit, his new shit gets to boring, he aint the same. Ima still support him and shit, I mean he is my faovrite rapper and ive been following him and listening to all his music sdince '05, but hes gotta get the hunger again

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                ALright, if you started to like Lil Wayne when Lollipop, Got Money came out, then truly your not a real fan. So many people hopped on the bandwagon when those songs were relased. Ever since then Wayne hasnt been hungry enough like he used to be before that, nigga got to much money now and he no longer is hungry for that top spot. Its sad becuase as of right now I only listen to Wayne old shit, his new shit gets to boring, he aint the same. Ima still support him and shit, I mean he is my faovrite rapper and ive been following him and listening to all his music sdince '05, but hes gotta get the hunger again
                So, You Hear About Late. Go Back And Love All His Albums/Mixtapes And Songs. You're Not A True Fan?

Comment

A real wayne fan is somebody who dresses like Wayne, has dreads, same tat's in face & body, even that person is white.

Naaw, somebody, who can forgive about weak verses. Somebody who buys his albums. Somebody who stands behind Weezy whatever will happen. Somebody who says that Wayne needs more time to get back on his old level.

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                    So.. that means that I ain't a real fan??

remember that alot of people is young here, I was 12 when Lollipop came out and thats the first song I heard by Wayne, and Wayne got me into music period. in 07 I only listened to like 5 songs and that was it, Wayne got me into music (and internet lol) and

I'm a real fan, you can't say im not a real fan because I became a fan when Lollipop and Got Money came out, I know alot about him, heard most of his released and leaked music and I support him alot and bought all his albums and EP's, there was never a bandwaggon of Wayne when lollipop and got money came out, everybody I knew didn't know about Wayne, I got into his music cause I liked it, lollipop got money and Cannon made me a fan of Wayne, If I ain't a real fan just cause I became one when Lollipop was released then fuck you, I never had the chance to hear some of his older stuff, I was only 3 when Tha Block IS Hot came out, only 8 when Carter II came out, I never had the chance to hear him before Lollipop, cause I wasn't even into music when I was that young, and if I was I would only knew about a few few few mainstream songs, I slowly got into music in 07 and when I heard Lollipop, Got Money & Cannon in late 08 It went hella quick for me to get into music, I found alot of 1999 songs and C3 sessions songs and became a bigger fan everyday.

You can't say that someone that got into Wayne's music in 08 isn't a real fan, that can be terribly wrong, and in this case you were terribly wrong.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      So.. that means that I ain't a real fan??

remember that alot of people is young here, I was 12 when Lollipop came out and thats the first song I heard by Wayne, and Wayne got me into music period. in 07 I only listened to like 5 songs and that was it, Wayne got me into music (and internet lol) and

I'm a real fan, you can't say im not a real fan because I became a fan when Lollipop and Got Money came out, I know alot about him, heard most of his released and leaked music and I support him alot and bought all his albums and EP's, there was never a bandwaggon of Wayne when lollipop and got money came out, everybody I knew didn't know about Wayne, I got into his music cause I liked it, lollipop got money and Cannon made me a fan of Wayne, If I ain't a real fan just cause I became one when Lollipop was released then fuck you, I never had the chance to hear some of his older stuff, I was only 3 when Tha Block IS Hot came out, only 8 when Carter II came out, I never had the chance to hear him before Lollipop, cause I wasn't even into music when I was that young, and if I was I would only knew about a few few few mainstream songs, I slowly got into music in 07 and when I heard Lollipop, Got Money & Cannon in late 08 It went hella quick for me to get into music, I found alot of 1999 songs and C3 sessions songs and became a bigger fan everyday.

You can't say that someone that got into Wayne's music in 08 isn't a real fan, that can be terribly wrong, and in this case you were terribly wrong.
                      Exactly. I Was Thirteen And The First Song I Remember Liking Was A Milli.

Comment

A real fan in my opinion is someone who doesn't ride his dick 24/7 saying everything he does is the best.

Comment

if you buy his albums -> not only free download !

Comment

Working...
                          X