Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Define or what Is a "True/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
    if you buy his albums -> not only free download !
    Guess I'm not a real fan last rapper to make money off of me was 50 Cent The Massacre. :l

Comment

How can someone be a fake fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Eazyana? View Post
        Guess I'm not a real fan last rapper to make money off of me was 50 Cent The Massacre. :l
        is 20$ too much for you ? A "Carter" album is something special. A "Carter" comes every 2/3 years so you can spend that money or not `?

Comment

is 20$ too much for you ? A "Carter" album is something special. A "Carter" comes every 2/3 years so you can spend that money or not `?
          C4 was nothing special to me...

Comment

I agree with you, deffently, but.. you can't be mad at someone with a picture of Birdman

R3$p3kt.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

C4 was nothing special to me...
              for me too, but i do it to support him.
              he works night and day to make good music.
              he is a rapper. he earns his money when he sells a lot of albums. and his career goes up when his true fans support him & buy his albums.

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              I agree with you, deffently, but.. you can't be mad at someone with a picture of Birdman

R3$p3kt.
              you're right, but there is a lot of eminem, game etc fans who still buy waynes album
              and still birdman & wayne are in the same family. #YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                So.. that means that I ain't a real fan??

remember that alot of people is young here, I was 12 when Lollipop came out and thats the first song I heard by Wayne, and Wayne got me into music period. in 07 I only listened to like 5 songs and that was it, Wayne got me into music (and internet lol) and

I'm a real fan, you can't say im not a real fan because I became a fan when Lollipop and Got Money came out, I know alot about him, heard most of his released and leaked music and I support him alot and bought all his albums and EP's, there was never a bandwaggon of Wayne when lollipop and got money came out, everybody I knew didn't know about Wayne, I got into his music cause I liked it, lollipop got money and Cannon made me a fan of Wayne, If I ain't a real fan just cause I became one when Lollipop was released then fuck you, I never had the chance to hear some of his older stuff, I was only 3 when Tha Block IS Hot came out, only 8 when Carter II came out, I never had the chance to hear him before Lollipop, cause I wasn't even into music when I was that young, and if I was I would only knew about a few few few mainstream songs, I slowly got into music in 07 and when I heard Lollipop, Got Money & Cannon in late 08 It went hella quick for me to get into music, I found alot of 1999 songs and C3 sessions songs and became a bigger fan everyday.

You can't say that someone that got into Wayne's music in 08 isn't a real fan, that can be terribly wrong, and in this case you were terribly wrong.
                Lol so ur mad ? After like Tha 4 sentence u said Tha same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over etc....

Comment

Re: Define or what Is a "Ture/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

Anybody who considers themself one.

Fuck what anybody else thinks.

Comment

That was my first and last album I bought when I was 11 or 12.

Comment

Bow Wow "Underrated Album" Webisode 2 - YouTube i think lil wayne smoking weed at the 4:27 mark
                      http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/a.../4060600_o.gif

Comment

Originally posted by sankz View Post
                        That was my first and last album I bought when I was 11 or 12.
                        Same here never bought an album after that. I had the edited version though :/ no cussing lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrWayne View Post
                          Bow Wow "Underrated Album" Webisode 2 - YouTube i think lil wayne smoking weed at the 4:27 mark
                          IDK man....idk.

I don't see how t.i get pinched for it though but they let wayne slide.

Comment

Working...
                          X