Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which songs on CIV are pre and post-jail songs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which songs on CIV are pre and post-jail songs??

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
    If it would be prjail, there wont be this line "potato on a barrel - potato salad"
    why?
    if it would be pre jail there wouldnt be the jay diss but why not this line?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
      Which song on C4 is "Wayne's World"? Everyone says it's "MegaMan" but I don't think "Megaman" lives up to the hype of "Wayne's World" because Weezy said that it would be so good it would make other rappers want to quit.
      well Mega Man is good but it's not Wayne's World...

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
        If it would be prjail, there wont be this line "potato on a barrel - potato salad"
        If it were pre-jail there won't be this line "I just came home, shit done got real hoe".
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Novacane has got to be a leftover from C3
          His voice is and everything is a spitting image from Pussy Monster. And Kevin and him never collabed after jail.
          Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

Originally posted by Warriors49 View Post
            His voice is and everything is a spitting image from Pussy Monster. And Kevin and him never collabed after jail.
            I believe Novacane is pre-jail as well. But, how do you know they haven't?
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Rap-Up.com || Kevin Rudolf Working on New Music for Rihanna, Lil Wayne and he got alot of other songs that is post-jail that sounds like 08.

what kevin said:

he contributed to Lil Wayne’s long-awaited Carter IV. “Wayne records a lot of records and no one knows but Wayne until the very end what ends up on the album, but we did a couple things together that are pretty exciting,” he shared. “Wayne is actually one of the few artists that keeps getting better and better, so I’m just happy to be along for the ride and be part of Cash Money.”

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

How? , that boy is talking about him stopping doing drugs. In C3 era wayne used to do drugs and sip syrup
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                X