Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do yall think people don't see lil wayne as amazing anymore cause...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do yall think people don't see lil wayne as amazing anymore cause...

I wish he didnt have the fanbase he has, dickriders. Anything he makes will sell unfortunately so he isnt aware of what we think.
    Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
    Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
    It's not conducive to being creative
    And I know cause he's my favorite
    And I know cause I was off that same mix
    Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
    But he's an alien
    I'd sip that shit
    Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

I want him to rap like this again Lil Wayne Free Mix - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        I want him to rap like this again Lil Wayne Free Mix - YouTube
        I'd settle with this wayne also. But 2006 to carter 3 sessions wayne would be so great to be back...his punchlines 8 out of 10 times are still good, too much supa dupa flow tho, and like Stryder says I wish he didn't have his dickriders like he does so his real fans would tell him please man, do it once again for us...

Comment

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
          I'd settle with this wayne also. But 2006 to carter 3 sessions wayne would be so great to be back...his punchlines 8 out of 10 times are still good, too much supa dupa flow tho, and like Stryder says I wish he didn't have his dickriders like he does so his real fans would tell him please man, do it once again for us...
          or this song Lil Wayne{oh i think they like me}freestyle - YouTube... needs to go back to this

And this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttPnD...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            or this song Lil Wayne{oh i think they like me}freestyle - YouTube... needs to go back to this
            ye thats even older late 2005 d2...any 2005-08 flow new song would make me have a heart attack

Comment

Working...
            X