Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A lil somethin you should know bout wayne

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    So you just gne be ignorant and skip Tha part wen I said I quoted Tha wrong person ??? U want attention that bad... And fuck ice-T he not a crip den and who cares about him anyways.. he doesn't goin around wit a blue flag sayin crips shit all day.....
    and are you gunna be the same type of person who cares what ppl think.... i think so?
    young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

if the "G" is for GAY den i agree

Comment

you can still be rich and wear whatever fucking colours you like and still be gangsta. you dont need to be part of a gang to be gangsta either. Being gangsta is a lifestyle and a mindset not what clothes you wear or who you hang out with
        I'm The Opposite of What A Great Rapper is Not!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-ofEXtC4k
        Well If Life is A Bitch, Then I'm Fucking All Your Lives...
        -YouNeeK

Comment

He's my favorite rapper because, ummm, He's fuckin wayne thats why. The illest nigga to eva do it, and he's definatly a "G" like u said early on, how do i know dis? Well, you go to holligrove 7th ward and see if your able to make back home. New orleans is where gangstas are made, nigga they got 7yr olds with guns out there. There crime rate is thru the roof, and i can just tell real niggaz from fake niggaz easily in how they deliver their raps. Plus that nigga is a blood, do yall really think he would be able to scream all dat blood shit on every song if he wasn't a real nigga, gangs dnt play dat shit bruh. Wayne a gangsta for real and don't think he dnt have all kinda birds and bricks in yhe street, for dummies thats coccaine, keys of coccaine and pounds of weed. you know he doin dat shit under da table, he just got different niggaz movin it for him to keep his name clean. In closing wayne is a real ass nigga, wit some real ass money, and he really dnt give a fuck about wat any of you broke niggaz think of him. like he said on carter 4, "try and check me and imma have them checkin pulses"

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by stoopid View Post
          if the "G" is for GAY den i agree
          The real question is, would you run up on Wayne and say that same shit? Hell naw you wouldn't, dude would beat yo ass or as he said on carter 4, "send dem bloods at yo ass like a tapon", lol, so quit talkin shit behind a keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post

The real question is, would you run up on Wayne and say that same shit? Hell naw you wouldn't, dude would beat yo ass or as he said on carter 4, "send dem bloods at yo ass like a tapon", lol, so quit talkin shit behind a keyboard
            only bloods he could send or rather squirt at him is his menstruation, that's why he said tampon...
            and dont forget he's the pussy monster...

Comment

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
              stfu please...he's right about soulja rags you wear whatever the fuck you want
              Dam bitch ass nigga, what the fuck you come at fam like dat for. You a hoe ass nigga for dat alone, shootin anotha nigga down for wat he has to say about his fav rapper, if you didnt like wat he said why you comment ol stupid ass boi. you feel better cause u came at him now, lame. He'll prolly beat yo ass in real life, dats why you talkin shit on the internet, cause nobody can see yo faggot ass. now talk dat tough shit to me, Bitch ass nigga. You betta calm yo dam nerves boi. lmao

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
              Wen he wasn't on tour he went to his rich azz house.... And he didn't stay claiming blood in 06 it was in 04..... Hold on let me see wat else dumb shit u said (pause) ok I didn't say there were any bloodz in N.O. so that whole paragraph u made was pointless....... Matter fact Tha whole thing was dumb and pointless... Who are you? Gtfoh ur dismissed
              Dam bitch ass nigga, what the fuck you come at fam like dat for. You a hoe ass nigga for dat alone, shootin anotha nigga down for wat he has to say about his fav rapper, if you didnt like wat he said why you comment ol stupid ass boi. you feel better cause u came at him now, lame. He'll prolly beat yo ass in real life, dats why you talkin shit on the internet, cause nobody can see yo faggot ass. now talk dat tough shit to me, Bitch ass nigga. You betta calm yo dam nerves boi. lmao

Comment

this thread...

is the dumbest thing i have ever seen. stop fighting.

Comment

this dumb nigga thinks he can kick people in the face through the net...rofl.
                  stop catching feelings and getting so damn salty.
                  also plane a ticket to middle europe if you wanna meet me tough guy...you probably cant afford a bus ticket nigga

Comment

Working...
                  X