Sober Wayne vs Wayne on Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sober Wayne vs Wayne on Drugs

Now that C4 is out i feel like we can officially compare Wayne when he was doin drugs to now that he is sober. Let me just say i didnt dislike C4 like a lot of ppl i bought it and thought i was a good album i still bump it but if were comparing it to even C3

C3>C4

Idk even how to explain it i just dont feel like wayne has any passion anymore, he keeps talking about retiring and he's become so humble (which is fine he's been in the game for almost 20 years) but all that doesnt make for truly memorable music. to be frank.....wayne isnt hungry anymore....and now that C4 just came out and he's already speaking about retiring i think hes prepping us for when he is gonna pass the torch on

lets just do a little comparison

Wayne on Drugs = Mean, Raw, Hungry

Wayne sober = calmer, lighter voice

Re: Sober Wayne vs Wayne on Drugs

sober. not because of how to hate (bad example btw).

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Music: Drugs
      Personality: Sober

-

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Music: Drugs
        Personality: Sober

-

Go & Listen ..

Comment

why are you focused to much on drugs, you act like that's the only thing that's changed in the 4 years between those 2 songs.

Comment

My predictions;

90% of the people say they like "drug wayne"
            Chris will say wayne was and will always be the goat or some shit
            People will get in a sad discussion about wayne, which happend to (at least) 10 threads last month

Let's enjoy the show

Comment

Wayne on Sizzurp and Trees
              "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
              see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Weezy on Patron, shitload of Kush, and a little bit of Sizzurp on the side when he feels like experimenting...also ex pills...and coke

Comment

He hasn't been sober for a year even... No passion? DO u see how he performs and records? Who else is doing that? Ask yourself.

He just happened to be at his prime while on weed & syrup, He ALSO declined ON weed & syrup. C4 intro is drug wayne for example. How to Hate is the worst example you can use. Blunt blowing is a great example. Rolling is a great example, Mirrors etc.

Not long ago, it was general consensus that his post jail stuff was better than anything in '09 & '10 xcept NC. Now its cool be salty again I guess.

Top it all off, you compared a song that aint even on C3 or C3 era to prove your point. When C3<<<<<C4.
                  Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 09-06-2011, 05:14 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                    He hasn't been sober for a year even... No passion? DO u see how he performs and records? Who else is doing that? Ask yourself.

He just happened to be at his prime while on weed & syrup, He ALSO declined ON weed & syrup. C4 intro is drug wayne for example. How to Hate is the worst example you can use. Blunt blowing is a great example. Rolling is a great example, Mirrors etc.

Not long ago, it was general consensus that his post jail stuff was better than anything in '09. Now its cool be salty again I guess.
                    Lol
                    btw he was asking your opinion, which you like the best, noone is salty

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post

Not long ago, it was general consensus that his post jail stuff was better than anything in '09 & '10 xcept NC. Now its cool be salty again I guess.

Top it all off, you compared a song that aint even on C3 or C3 era to prove your point. When C3<<<<<C4.
                      Cole Be On His Second, Probably Third Album Already.

Good Points, Though...

Comment

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
                        Lol
                        btw he was asking your opinion, which you like the best, noone is salty

1:38.

"Aint about what Im on, its about what I do"

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                        X