• Show
Clear All

Re: Sober Wayne vs Wayne on Drugs

Wayne on drugs as an artist>>>>>
    Wayne on drugs as a person<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      He hasn't been sober for a year even... No passion? DO u see how he performs and records? Who else is doing that? Ask yourself.

He just happened to be at his prime while on weed & syrup, He ALSO declined ON weed & syrup. C4 intro is drug wayne for example. How to Hate is the worst example you can use. Blunt blowing is a great example. Rolling is a great example, Mirrors etc.

Not long ago, it was general consensus that his post jail stuff was better than anything in '09 & '10 xcept NC. Now its cool be salty again I guess.

Top it all off, you compared a song that aint even on C3 or C3 era to prove your point. When C3<<<<<C4.
      i get what your saying it just seems to me like wayne don't put his heart in his music anymore..when he was strung out he had a GTFO attitude which is what i think we all grew to like about him, now he's so busy kissing every others artists ass (minus a measly little 4 bar Jay-Z "diss") he doesnt seem like he cares anymore imo

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XwnUNdC1lE[/video]

1:38.

"Aint about what Im on, its about what I do"
        guess what he's high in that video also....

Comment

Drugged Wayne > Sober Wayne

/thread
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
            i get what your saying it just seems to me like wayne don't put his heart in his music anymore..when he was strung out he had a GTFO attitude which is what i think we all grew to like about him, now he's so busy kissing every others artists ass (minus a measly little 4 bar Jay-Z "diss") he doesnt seem like he cares anymore imo
            Wayne always worked with everybody, he's a music whore...that's what 50 called him. I can understand what you're sayin with the allure and aura of being almost dead BUT he declined while on it so I can't vote for high wayne being better overall. I vote for FOCUSED Wayne. Which he was up until mid '08.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

"Aint about what Im on, its about what I do"
              But what he does is always better when there is somethin he's on lol

Comment

sober wayne can still kill it but i still think a high weezy is still more creative but thats imo

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
                  But what he does is always better when there is somethin he's on lol
                  Easy to say when he's been sober for such a short time and high for over a decade lol.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Easy to say when he's been sober for such a short time and high for over a decade lol.
                    lol true, i just feel like the quality of music he produced when he was high was better, but maybe he's just getting to grip the fact that he has to do it sober, hopefully he'll adjust, i've seen some hope in his sober music tho in songs like mirror, president carter, someone to love me verse, etc. C4 might just be Wayne's successful version of Relapse, we'll see what happens from here

Comment

Drugged Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>
                      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

I vote for FOCUSED Wayne. Which he was up until mid '08.
                        Damn dude I never thought about it like dat....yeah you got some good reasons.

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
                        sober wayne can still kill it but i still think a high weezy is still more creative but thats imo
                        Yeah, that's how I'm seeing this too...he still a beast without the drugs cuz at the end of the day, he still makin hits back to back. But when he was high, he'd say some shit make you pause the song lol

Comment

Wayne on drugs was the best no argument

but its good that he quit....and also bad cuz his music is not as good as it use to be

Comment

Working...
                          X