Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tha carter iv-v?

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    aww i thoguht u wer frank when i seen ur pic kinda disappointed lol but every1 has an opinion
    Nah, it's just that wayne didn't want to release IANAHB as C4 for a reason. I get what your saying tho.

Comment

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
      Nah, it's just that wayne didn't want to release IANAHB as C4 for a reason. I get what your saying tho.
      every1 has an opinion and im going to respect that but lets be honest if inhab had c4 songs and c4 almost had a c3 song aka(dear anne)
      does that mean c5 will have c4/waynes camps sits on songs for months/years to use songs on albums

Comment

every1 has an opinion and im going to respect that but lets be honest if inhab had c4 songs and c4 almost had a c3 song aka(dear anne)
        does that mean c5 will have c4/waynes camps sits on songs for months/years to use songs on albums
        I know what you are saying. Remember on a interview with Lil' Twist, he was saying how he was featured on CIV? Turns out that one was 'Popular' on IANAHB. So yes, IANAHB WAS gonna be CIV, but Wayne changed it because he was going to jail and he wasn't feeling the material to be CIV worthy. Which is why we now have IANAHB and CIV and not CIV and CV.

So now, I'm sure that anything left over might go into something like C4 sessions or D4. We will just have to wait and see what's coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by LuiRodriguez View Post
          I know what you are saying. Remember on a interview with Lil' Twist, he was saying how he was featured on CIV? Turns out that one was 'Popular' on IANAHB. So yes, IANAHB WAS gonna be CIV, but Wayne changed it because he was going to jail and he wasn't feeling the material to be CIV worthy. Which is why we now have IANAHB and CIV and not CIV and CV.

So now, I'm sure that anything left over might go into something like C4 sessions or D4. We will just have to wait and see what's coming up.
          this is probly the smartest post on this thread thank you sir! but im sticking with my opinion ianahb was c4 and c4= c5

Comment

Nah it's Carter VI, you forgot Rebirth is IV and IANAHB is V.

Comment

this is probly the smartest post on this thread thank you sir! but im sticking with my opinion ianahb was c4 and c4= c5
              Do you realize that IANAHB was made up out of songs that Wayne didn't want to be on CIV?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                Do you realize that IANAHB was made up out of songs that Wayne didn't want to be on CIV?
                i do know that but its bcuz he wanted to redo it after jail.
                keep in mind he went on tim westwoods show saying c4 will be special and this was in 09 so i want 2 hear the original c4 from 09 not the leak i was talking about but the real 09 c4 wayne had cooking up

Comment

Working...
                X