X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha Carter II Remake

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    The disappointment continues...

what is it with these threads for real though....you guys just realized that Wayne doesn't rap the same....
    That best rapper alive shit is dead....accept it man...I know its tough...you expect a certain level from wayne but he is different now and probably will never go back to who he was....just enjoy it..and if you can't do that then listen to his old stuff and focus on the new hungrier cats...Drake K Dot J Cole...

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy F Ganja View Post
      how bout a Lil Wayne Classic Remake mixtape. maybe 5 - 10 songs of classic beats startin from tha carter up where he jus spits a new verse or two on it.... idk after re reading that i feel like it would be kinda stupid.

This idea is much better, but i would rather have Dedication 4

Comment

[QUOTE=Lil_Tunechi;663082]Okay I had to say... honestly, who gives a fuck about first week sales? lol

haha fuckin good point

Comment

that would suck. He can't jump on the C2 tracks and murder the old him. Not a chance, lol.

And if he could, it would be better if he did it on completely new beats and all that for C5.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
            that would suck. He can't jump on the C2 tracks and murder the old him. Not a chance, lol.

And if he could, it would be better if he did it on completely new beats and all that for C5.
            im not saying he would or should. im just saying id like to see how he would approach it

Comment

Originally posted by cg. View Post
              im not saying he would or should. im just saying id like to see how he would approach it
              Who here would like to see a mixtape called Tha Carter II Again/Redo/Remake
              I was under the assumption that you wanted this. And that he should do it to make us remember his past greatness..

But sure, if he would ever make such a remix to his old album Id like to hear it, touche.

Comment

i wud definitely not want this lol, i wud hate to see him ruin these songs/album with wack punchline after punchline and uninspired flow

Comment

I hope people realize he does punchlines only because it's mainstream? S4TW was a CIV prequel.

Wait until he's back on his mixtape game. Smoke Somethin' is a prime example. He know's it wasn't going to go mainstream, so he rapped his normal self. Wait until D4, all you bitches will change your mind tbh. Quote me on it.
                  ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                  X